:x so ellow their i'm 22 im looking for someone 20-34 in age any older plz leave now im also looking for sl and rl plz dont be took irl or sl im dont with playing games and sl is not just game to me its me but in virtrail world  okay 

about irl me : im 22 Sagittariuses im white  i love blue im from a small town n/w called terrace in Canada on on sl time zone im stay at home artist i love to pass the time by watching anime im stay at home artist im genderfluid so i do have short hair irl and wear guy clothes and some times girl clothes depends on my mood i struggle a bit with my moods but i do try my best so dont judge im pansexual im very old fashioned person i believe in natural healing and im beginner Wicca   

personality: loving, caring ,a good listener ,otaku ,love kids and animals outgoing cutsy and very nerdy ,dorky l

hobbies : singing song writing story i also edit pictures love to take them my art is my main passion and clothes deziging 

my secondlife me : i love to voice find it easier then typing i more of the hey i wear what i want on secondlife i want a fmaily of my own one day ^_^ yet to discover more love to dance to 

what id like in parenter : good personalty voices and someone to be me around  someone really down to earth someone who loves to voice as much as i do and has stuff in common if interested comment or add me (alexarosey)

wee_001.png

Snapshot_001.png

6 hours ago, Alexarosey said:

im pansexual im very old fashioned person i believe in natural healing and im beginner Wicca 

♫One of these things is not like the other.♪

Sorry.  I just had to give you a little tease.  You  sound like an adorable person.  I hope you find just the right partner for you.

• Like 1

As a guy reading your post carefully i must say it put me in thoughts. You sound confused or/and complicated , but yeah, good luck finding the right person for you. Thinking how you gonna deal with IMs in case they are way too many :P  Maybe a more discrete approach would be better to say "i am available" imo.

I could barely understand what you wrote. You live in Canada yet you type like English is not your primary language. If English is not your primary language, it would be better for you to state what that is so that you can find a partner who speaks the same language as you. Because that broken English is going to become very annoying to anyone trying to talk with you. I see you prefer voice but unfortunately, not everyone likes to voice. The only men I have found who enjoy voicing are usually very perverted and are in groups for voice in adult sims. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kytteh Wytchwood said:

You live in Canada yet you type like English is not your primary language.

Come on, you can get it.  Canadian.  A language other than English ... therefore ....
One more step is all you need.  Think now.  What other language is also an official language in Canada?

Actually she types like any other millennial that has spent more time typing on a cell phone than a computer keyboard.  Her English is fine; what I read of it.  I am too lazy to interpret what people are too lazy to write.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Ah terrace is in BC so officially falls under the seventh official language of Canada. To my chagrin I only speak 4. Well OK 5 at some point during a two four.

I hope you find what your looking for. But its good to take your time spell check also helps know one is perfect. But they do have English classes in typing in second life you can learn in few hours or in days but good Etiquette for the outside world and online.

Edited by Dreamerra

On 6/22/2018 at 7:53 AM, Alexarosey said:

what id like in parenter

I'm sort of curious if this is a DD/bg thing?

But then she does say:

On 6/22/2018 at 7:53 AM, Alexarosey said:

im looking for someone 20-34 in age any older plz leave now

So, assuming her parent was 18 when they <you know> and 19 when they gave birth (9 months and all), OP would be from 1 to 15 years old?

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Callum Meriman said:

So, assuming her parent was 18 when they <you know> and 19 when they gave birth (9 months and all), OP would be from 1 to 15 years old?

Age has nothing to do with a Dd/bbg relationship! 

As for OP, I wish you luck in your search for love or at least a fun relationship! :) I would hit ya up and get to know you, but as you prefer the people single (Me and the hubby are venturing into polyamorous in rl LOL) I won't waste your time there :). But again! I wish you all the luck you need to find what you're looking for! 

• Like 1

On 7/5/2018 at 9:30 AM, Rhonda Huntress said:

Come on, you can get it.  Canadian.  A language other than English ... therefore ....
One more step is all you need.  Think now.  What other language is also an official language in Canada?

Actually she types like any other millennial that has spent more time typing on a cell phone than a computer keyboard.  Her English is fine; what I read of it.  I am too lazy to interpret what people are too lazy to write.

No need to be rude. Obviously Canadians also speak French. All the Canadians I have met in SL type perfect English. The only French man I met on SL who could not type good English, actually lives in France. There is a difference between phone abbreviated words and improper words. If I were in her shoes, I would've used a spell checker and Google Translate. Also, type any word in the Google search engine, and it will ask you, Did you mean _____? It will have the correct spelling of all misspelled words.

Not all Millenials type like they didn't go to school and get an education. Although, I do see the "your", when it should be "you're". Also, for "could have, would have, should have", I see "could of, would of, should of". When it should be, "could've, would've, should've". Can't understand why their school didn't teach them that. 

Edited by Kytteh Wytchwood

Actually, Canada has TWO official languages: English and French. The eastern provinces speak French almost exclusively and when many from there speak English they have a very heavy French accent.

#JustSaying

Edited by Alyona Su

I think she meant "partner", not "parenter".

But I was put off by her command for anyone over the age of 34 to "leave now."  So, I'm going.  But not before I say:

Sweetie, SL is not a good place to look for a Real Life relationship.  Yes, it has happened here.  Several of my friends met in SL and are now married in RL.  But FAR more often the desire for a RL relationship leads to heartbreak and disappointment.  But then, you probably play the lottery too.  How's that working out for you?

• Like 3

On 7/12/2018 at 6:16 PM, Lindal Kidd said:

But then, you probably play the lottery too.  How's that working out for you?

Hey, I buy lottery tickets occasionally - though I do pretty much just write the cost of them off as 'doing my part to help fund the open spaces around here' (that is where most of the money goes for the type of tickets that i sometime buy).  B|

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Hey, I buy lottery tickets occasionally - though I do pretty much just write the cost of them off as 'doing my part to help fund the open spaces around here' (that is where most of the money goes for the type of tickets that i sometime buy).  B|

Miss Kidd has left the thread.  If you would like to leave a message, please call 1-800-PAY-BACK.

• Haha 3

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 7:16 PM, Lindal Kidd said:

I think she meant "partner", not "parenter".

But I was put off by her command for anyone over the age of 34 to "leave now."  So, I'm going.  But not before I say:

Sweetie, SL is not a good place to look for a Real Life relationship.  Yes, it has happened here.  Several of my friends met in SL and are now married in RL.  But FAR more often the desire for a RL relationship leads to heartbreak and disappointment.  But then, you probably play the lottery too.  How's that working out for you?

Did you know that LL now advertises SL as a place to find romance? They are marketing it as a dating website where you can interact with your pixels, from the picture alone of a woman and man avatar holding each other.

• Haha 1

On ‎7‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 8:44 PM, Rhonda Huntress said:

And you found my point.

Your point was to be rude? Aren't we all supposed to get along in the forums? Does anyone abide by the community forum guidelines? I read it and I've seen it broken many times.

5 minutes ago, Kytteh Wytchwood said:

Did you know that LL now advertises SL as a place to find romance? They are marketing it as a dating website where you can interact with your pixels, from the picture alone of a woman and man avatar holding each other.

I know it.  That doesn't invalidate my point.

27 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

I know it.  That doesn't invalidate my point.

It does somewhat when you flat out state that a marketplace store name cannot be changed, when it can.

27 minutes ago, Gabriele Graves said:

@Kytteh Wytchwood Ummm, this thread is just over a year old.  Probably best to let sleeping dogs lay.

It's okay to reply to any thread. Old threads had always been replied to if someone had something to bring to the topic, something to say. Besides trolls who say it, it was mostly said by the admin and appointed moderators of the website. Since LL doesn't get involved with peer to peer conversations unless it's harassment, it's fine to reply. If you feel that strongly, then why did you reply to the lone person who replied? Would you not then be part of the "necro thread" that everyone makes out to be so forbidden?

Edited by Kytteh Wytchwood
I meant to say, admin and mods of small websites. Not for a large MMO game.

1 minute ago, Kytteh Wytchwood said:

It does somewhat when you flat out state that a marketplace store name cannot be changed, when it can.

It's okay to reply to any thread. Old threads had always been replied to if someone had something to bring to the topic, something to say. Besides trolls who say it, it was mostly said by the admin and appointed moderators of the website. Since LL doesn't get involved with peer to peer conversations unless it's harassment, it's fine to reply. If you feel that strongly, then why did you reply to the lone person who replied? Would you not then be part of the "necro thread" that everyone makes out to be so forbidden?

You are making too much of this.  I merely noted that your post count was low which might indicate you were new to the forums and might have missed the age of the topic.  The forums often sees this kind of thing happen where people new to the forums are not aware that they are replying to something long forgotten which now nobody cares about and in some cases are no longer active on the forum or even in SL.  It was just a friendly heads up.  You do seem very touchy about this though.

I live in Alberta not far from Edmonton. I am a canadian that speaks the other official language: French. I spent 27 years in the province of Québec :)

I am 30 years old separated dad on a cool down and I consider this world a virtual reality, a simulation that can turn into a laboratory.

I have all my time because I do not have an employment. My income is the disability program in Alberta which allows me to stay home and take it easy to recover.

I do not talk about my real life much unless we have met in said real life...

Here I am mostly trying to start some sort of development project and I am focused on it. I have applied in a roleplay sim and waiting for a reply  :)

2 hours ago, Kytteh Wytchwood said:

Your point was to be rude?

It took you a year to come up with that?

Rather than letting you waste another year and still not get it, here's a clue:  "You.  You don't be rude to people whose second language is better than your only language."  I was calling you out on your rudeness.  One would think you would be used to this by this time considering how rude you seem to be.

And make that funny popping noise by pulling your head out and realizing that being Canadian does not mean English only.  Canada is not part of the US and thank the Queen for that.

Edited by Rhonda Huntress
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Kytteh Wytchwood said:

Whoa there!  My VALID point was in this here thread, where I said that looking for a RL romance through SL has a low probability for success.  I agreed with your comment in the OTHER thread...you were quite correct about being able to change the name of your MP store, and I was wrong.

• Like 3