Bug in Belleza V5 -BENTO- ?

LynValentine

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2119 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I think i found a bug in the Belleza V5 -BENTO- 2018 body. There is a new updated Dev Kit for this body and all appliers which were created with the previous Dev Kit will no longer work.

I tested it with all appliers for belleza that i found in my inventory and none of them works any longer, they are dead, they do nothing. I asked then the creator from Lo's Inspiration for help with a outfit, 

she sent me a applier to make sure that the one in my inventory wasn't damaged and that applier was as dead as the one which i had already. She then head to the Belleza Shop, grabbed the updated Dev Kit, created a new applier and that new applier worked like a charm. She did not test if the new applier works with the older body.

It seems the Belleza V5 -BENTO- 2018 Body is incompatible with appliers which were made with the older Dev Kit (and this renders all already existing appliers in the MP useless until the creators update them with the new Dev Kit).

I must say this whole clothing, mesh, appliers, bento thing is getting incredibly confusing and almost impossible to keep up with whether you are a shopper or a designer.  On one hand I love that new and improved changes are happening, but on the other hand, it causes a chain reaction with other aspects of fashion.  I recently ran into this with my fav long time skin,  I saw new appliers for new make up but only available for a head I don't have,  and the skin update changed the colour slightly so my head won't match now unless the skin maker does one for the head I own.. and if I upgrade to the new skin I have to buy it all over again to get the new shades (the old ones are being retired so I was told).    And I did not know there was a newer dev kit for making Belleza appliers and I do not recall getting any information on that so it is fair to assume a lot of those who make appliers wouldn't have known.  I also have a Belleza Body and still didn't know anything about a new Bento body..  lol sometimes I feel like I am running up hill and sliding back 2 steps for every one step I gain..  I am losing ground keeping up that is for sure!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Fionalein said:

That does not sound like a good marketing idea xD

It has to be a bug, i don't believe that it was the intention of the creator of the Belleza Body to make it totally incompatible to all the existing appliers or else it would be the worst marketing idea EVER xD

2 minutes ago, LynValentine said:

It has to be a bug, i don't believe that it was the intention of the creator of the Belleza Body to make it totally incompatible to all the existing appliers or else it would be the worst marketing idea EVER xD

Well they already infuriated everyone who had 3rd party bento hands and jewlery... it would fit into the picture ;)

• Haha 1

Aaand Belezza is even incompatible with Omega appliers, according to a NC in the Belleza Folder its is compatible with Omega Evolved (no clue what that is, i have seen such a logo with some skins, but the Omega shop doesn't list such a product). I tried to apply several outfits which use the omega applier and the result was the same that i got when i tried to apply the old Belleza appliers: nothing happened, they are dead Jim.

9 minutes ago, LynValentine said:

Omega Evolved (no clue what that is, i have seen such a logo with some skins, but the Omega shop doesn't list such a product).

http://slpoweredbyomega.com/tag/omega-evolved/

it is basically an advanced omega - it understands normal omega quite well

9 minutes ago, LynValentine said:

I tried to apply several outfits which use the omega applier and the result was the same that i got when i tried to apply the old Belleza appliers: nothing happened, they are dead Jim.

Did you buy the installer? It is omega compatible, not omega included. http://slpoweredbyomega.com/instructions/omega-system-kit-for-belleza/

You are bot in a no script one, are you?

Edited by Fionalein

1 minute ago, Fionalein said:

http://slpoweredbyomega.com/tag/omega-evolved/

it is basically an advanced omega - it understands normal omega quite well

Did you buy the installer? It is omega compatible, not omega included. http://slpoweredbyomega.com/instructions/omega-system-kit-for-belleza/

Oh, yes, i bought that relay, installed it and then tried to use a applier and nothing happened. The appliers says "Applying to the top" (or to the bra or the tattoo) and the body doesn't show any reaction, nothing appears on the body, tried everything with the belleza hud, there is no way to make the applied outfit visible.

1 minute ago, LynValentine said:

Oh, yes, i bought that relay, installed it and then tried to use a applier and nothing happened. The appliers says "Applying to the top" (or to the bra or the tattoo) and the body doesn't show any reaction, nothing appears on the body, tried everything with the belleza hud, there is no way to make the applied outfit visible.

You seem to be the only one affected by that bug (belive me a lot of belleza bashing would have happpned otherwise), did you try getting a redelivery? Sometimes scripts break down during delivery and you get a faulty product.

Nope, i'm not the only one, the creator of Lo's Inspiration updated her body after i told her about my problems and she then had the same problems. As long as you don't update the belleza body or buy a new one everything is fine (thats why there is no bashing, i guess). I bet if i could buy the V4 of that body my problems would just poof.

Just grabbed me a demo of a outfit which uses the omega evolved hud and guess what? It does not work at all. Until now only appliers which were created with the V5 Dev Kit work flawless, every other applier does nothing at all.

Edited by LynValentine

Hi.

The Belleza Bento update DOES work with Omega Evolved appliers - you just need to re-do the installation.

Note - INSTALLER you need to click (so you get the Thank You message in local chat) - not a relay

[17:02] feet0: Omega is Setting up........ 
[17:02] feet0: Thank you for Activating the Omega System!

I just tested for my own sanity, using -Belleza- Venus V 5.1 BENTO

Kind Regards

Freya

(Omega Customer Support)

13 hours ago, FreyasFashions said:

Hi.

The Belleza Bento update DOES work with Omega Evolved appliers - you just need to re-do the installation.

Note - INSTALLER you need to click (so you get the Thank You message in local chat) - not a relay

[17:02] feet0: Omega is Setting up........ 
[17:02] feet0: Thank you for Activating the Omega System!

I just tested for my own sanity, using -Belleza- Venus V 5.1 BENTO

Kind Regards

Freya

(Omega Customer Support)

V5.1? Maybe the creator of Belleza made a update for the body, need to check that (i use V5).

I realized that i already use -Belleza- Freya V 5.1 Bento, so nothing to update.

Just keep in mind that i bought this body in May, this year and installed Omega 4 days ago for the first time (before i switched to Belleza i was using the TMP body = no omega available).

And now i'm using the redelivered body (to be sure that there is no error in the scripts) and installed Omega twice (just to be sure that Omega Evolved is activated) and guess what? It does not work.

Now i don't know what could be wrong, no clue why omega doesn't work. Omega is installed correctly, it SHOULD work, but it does not. What am i doing wrong?

LOL. I just installed omega a third time, the same messages appeared, nothing seem to be different. then i tried to install a Omega Evolved applier...and it works xD

Well, ALL the Omega Evolved Appliers work and many old Omega Appliers too, but not all, no clue why some do nothing (are they too old?).

Edited by LynValentine
Got Omega to work, but not all appliers work.

Try them somewhere else, get a free demo of an omega enabled body ( like the yabusaka 3 petite) and try applying them there, if they work on the demo body, they are still good, if they do't work over there either something might have broken.

Edited by Fionalein

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2119 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.