Pamela Galli

Land Prices Announcement

Well, that is good news for estate owners, but that 50% increase in the L$ Buy fee is definitely an ouch.  It doesn't really seem that long ago when it was only $0.30 and now up to $1.49.   They did say that they were going to be changing all sorts of pricing in order to bring in money from sources other than land.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Well, that is good news for estate owners

Estate owners owns mostly GF sims, as the most residents too, who own a sim long term

Edited by aviva Sparta

2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Well, that is good news for estate owners, but that 50% increase in the L$ Buy fee is definitely an ouch.  It doesn't really seem that long ago when it was only $0.30 and now up to $1.49.   They did say that they were going to be changing all sorts of pricing in order to bring in money from sources other than land.

It *is* an ouch. And I wonder how many people with absorb the 50 cents to buy their Lindens.

I have customers who pay me by the day from their earnings at clubs or content or gatcha sales because they don't want to buy Lindens.

Others just buy them. It's not like they are really that expensive, when you think of the cost of that latest Crown Royale Cold Brew Foam Latte thing at Starbucks now, which is like $4.25 before tax.

• Confused 1

Are these full regions going to be 20k prim or 30k prim for the $349?

and Prokofy Neva, I dont go to Starbucks its too expensive

Edited by Sam16 Clarity

19 hours ago, Sam16 Clarity said:

Are these full regions going to be 20k prim or 30k prim for the $349?

and Prokofy Neva, I dont go to Starbucks its too expensive

20K prim for $249 (not $349)

Since LL didn't mention it in the blog post, it's still $30 per month more to go from 20K to 30K LI.

• Like 1