You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2132 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello.

I am looking for a custom mesh creator that could remake a version of a very old prim that that I currently have to be mesh [and bento if possible] and a mesh version of a serpent like head [more info for those willing to give me quotes].

I don't have a timeframe I am looking to get it completed but would love to get something done as soon as possible will still keeping the "rights" to the items made. [ie. they aren't sold elsewhere and files are for me to keep for future use that would remain personal only]

On 6/20/2018 at 10:57 AM, SnowdropFrost said:

Hello.

I am looking for a custom mesh creator that could remake a version of a very old prim that that I currently have to be mesh [and bento if possible] and a mesh version of a serpent like head [more info for those willing to give me quotes].

I don't have a timeframe I am looking to get it completed but would love to get something done as soon as possible will still keeping the "rights" to the items made. [ie. they aren't sold elsewhere and files are for me to keep for future use that would remain personal only]

Drop me an NC in-world and I'll discuss it with you :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2132 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.