You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2137 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I recently logged out of my main account and tried to go into my alt's. Despite being able to log into the website and MP out-world, which means my password is correct, I kept recieving this message:

image.thumb.png.d407ed64765bf6a35e4d583c53f07f86.png

I have tried reinstalling and moving to low lag places, but nothing works! Now even my main account isn't accessible! HELP please!

image.png

2 hours ago, CrownPrincessofJustice said:

I have tried reinstalling and moving to low lag places, but nothing works! Now even my main account isn't accessible! HELP please!

Did you do one of those "clean installs" of the viewer where you delete the files that store the password for the "remember me" option?

If you did that (why would you?) then since you deleted the file storing the password, it wont remember the password and you HAVE TO ENTER IT MANUALLY again before clicking the login button...

Your screenshots appear to show the password field as EMPTY, rather than a row of "********" for a stored password...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CrownPrincessofJustice said:

Help please. It's still persisting even though I reinstalled 4 times!

its not reinstalling you need to worry about none of your pictures are showing that you have entered any password at all  which should show  as *********  when entered

Try another viewer and if that doesn't work contact support  https://support.secondlife.com/?lang=en-US

Edited by Cindy Evanier
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2137 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.