Could Someone Explain About the Ears, Please?

Prokofy Neva

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1935 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It seems that the original question was not answered. I myself have this problem, I cannot get my catwa ears small enough for my elf ears. Having both come through is not a choice that everyone would like. Like me, I wish to remove any trace of humanity in my avatar.  I fantasy roleplay, my chosen character is always an elf. The alphas that come with the ears do not work on bento heads. That being said, how does one hide the human ears?

3 hours ago, Birghid said:

It seems that the original question was not answered. I myself have this problem, I cannot get my catwa ears small enough for my elf ears. Having both come through is not a choice that everyone would like. Like me, I wish to remove any trace of humanity in my avatar.  I fantasy roleplay, my chosen character is always an elf. The alphas that come with the ears do not work on bento heads. That being said, how does one hide the human ears?

On your hud.... alpha tab.... click these.

f3e4c864c86a376ee26dcc74ba249d7e.png.a0d2561976848ca28eb665a5c5eaae46.png

• Like 2

I'm with Prok on this one. Double ears annoy me to no end...

For years I went through all kinds of shenanigans to hide the human ears on my avatar. It used to severely limit what hairs I could wear. One fitmesh heads came out, I had to wait until I found a brand that had a no-ears option.

That said, the image in the first post didn't look like double ears - the animal ears are not proper hue for the head hair...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1935 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.