Sign in to follow this  
Indariel

Furry femboy help

I was wondering if anyone could make any suggestions for a good femboy combo? I am using the JOMO fox, the "bleach white fennec" mod and have played with the shape a bit. I like the look, but it is a bit annoying being called a fox all the time when I am a wolf (my playing with the shape was mostly the height and proportions and making the muzzle more "boxy" and such to make it feel more "wolf" and less "fox"). The problem that I have found, after spending 2k+plus on the body is that there are hardly any clothes that fit it, so I was thinking about changing my "base". Would anyone have any suggestions of something where I can be as androgynous as I am now but have more outfit options other then "thong", "jock" and ""high complexity but at least they fit damnit" silks" (though it IS one of my favorite outfits). If you frequent GYC then you have more then likely seen me there, so any constructive criticism is appreciated.  As a side note, please don't suggest the kemono....I absolutely hate those tiny little paws, on me at least. If nothing else, I would appreciate being pointed towards where I can find outfits that fit, even though they aren't made specifically for my body. Thanks in advance.

I am using the JOMO fox, the "bleach white fennec" mod

but it is a bit annoying being called a fox all the time when I am a wolf

Im not gonna lie here, the problems youre describing that are making this difficult are things you shouldve looked into before spending the lindens on the avatar and accessories.

I suggest Dark Spot Designs avatars, they have more androgynous options and a variety of body styles compatible with different mainstream clothing styles such as Kemono, matreiya (how do i spell this) or Slink, or really anything if you use the SL body variants.

JOMO is a difficult one because it doesn't fit any clothes except those made for it, which is hardly anything, and the creator hasn't been online in over a year so there's no support, no development and no hope of any new products or updates. It's a shame because their avatars are really good.

Your alternative options then, depend on how capable you are at modding.

If you just want to unpack-and-go, you'll be best off with a complete furry avatar using the classic body. Dark Spot, Raawr and Vivid Avatars do Fennecs, and nearly all of them do wolves.

If you want a mesh body, one of the slimmer male bodies will work well enough; Slink Physique or Signature Geralt, or Bellezza Jake. All of these will work with an Omega furry skin, then you will need to make up the rest of the avatar from components; feet, head, tail etc. You'll find tons of furry mod components on the marketplace. However you may end up needing to make your own skins for at least some of these components, if you want a good match.  If you're really keen and capable at modding and texture-making, check out the Avatar Core 2 mesh body from Psicorp; as it's fully mod, you can literally add whatever textures you want to it. They do androgynous versions but I can't say how well they fit standard clothes. The A type male body fits standard sizes.

The other possibility would be the Maitreya female body with the V-Tech Boi chest. However, there isn't much available in the way of clothing for this combination.

Here's an example of what you can do; I put this avatar together using the Signature Geralt body. Everything else comes from parts.

180505_001.png.aba961ba599d1c1cb72a41d14ee5dac5.png

Edited by Matty Luminos
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Matty Luminos said:

the creator hasn't been online in over a year so there's no support, no development and no hope of any new products or updates. It's a shame because their avatars are really good.

not completely true.. he released a new avatar just a week ago. But i agree, about the update and fittings... but also understand his point of view... thís is what i make, thís is what i like and sell.

JOMO Lion Avatar V1.0 

JOMO Male Lion poster.png

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

not completely true.. he released a new avatar just a week ago

JOMO Lion Avatar V1.0 

Shame on them! They shoudl have upgraded the kitty to bento instead of giving it a beard... ;)

... also most cloth come form Bluebird (got the name wrong) CoolBigBird which is the only company that produces fullperm templates for Jomos AFAIK - so even if the creator did nothing new cloth would appear.

Edited by Fionalein
  • Like 1

Just now, Fionalein said:

isntead of giving it a beard...

shaving?

1 minute ago, Fionalein said:

Bluebird

ask them to create a razor?

For a more Femme look you could go with DSD, Kemono or even Blue Galaxy.

Though those later two - especially without mods - look more (and ARE more) Feline than Canine.

17 hours ago, Solar Legion said:

For a more Femme look you could go with DSD, Kemono or even Blue Galaxy.

Though those later two - especially without mods - look more (and ARE more) Feline than Canine.

The OP has already stated that he's tried Kemono and doesn't like it. 

21 minutes ago, Matty Luminos said:

For it's small feet, come on it's the Kemono - one of the most modded bodies in whole SL, there are several bigger paw replacements for it around.

Of course it is hard to find out what is available when you are still new and searching appliers for Kemono mods looks like a nightmare to me.

Edited by Fionalein
  • Like 1

There's the bento wolf head by 3doo 

the v-tech chest for the maitreya body

Slink now has a petite chest for the female bodies (not sure how femboy it is)

Catseye and Apricot Paws both have hands and feet that work with the female bodies that can accommodate Slink hands and feet

3 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

Slink now has a petite chest for the female bodies (not sure how femboy it is)

Makes me wonder what fitmesh is harder to find... Mai+Vtech or petite Slink... because I fear both are niches.

Edited by Fionalein

2 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

Makes me wonder what fitmesh is harder to find... Mai+Vtech or petite Slink... because I fear both are niches.

True but I'm slowly seeing more and more releases.

21 minutes ago, Matty Luminos said:

That's nice. For an effeminate male Anthromorph, there aren't a whole lot of options out there with decent clothing options. Further.... 

11 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

for it's small feet, come on it'S the Kemono, there are several bigger paw replacements for it around.

This, right here. 

The ONLY truly big issue is the Avatar Complexity cost, it skyrockets when you start using the custom add on parts and alterations. 

One other option is the PsiCorp mesh body core. They have a body or two directly designed to be more androgynous. Catch 22? No Wolf for it yet and the clothing market for it is even slimmer than the others listed/suggested (it BARELY exists).

Edited by Solar Legion

23 hours ago, Solar Legion said:

That's nice. For an effeminate male Anthromorph, there aren't a whole lot of options out there with decent clothing options. Further.... 

This, right here. 

The ONLY truly big issue is the Avatar Complexity cost, it skyrockets when you start using the custom add on parts and alterations. 

One other option is the PsiCorp mesh body core. They have a body or two directly designed to be more androgynous. Catch 22? No Wolf for it yet and the clothing market for it is even slimmer than the others listed/suggested (it BARELY exists).

Although, the Psi Corp Male & Female "A" bodies have the biggest market of all; they fit standard sizes. I would presume the same goes for the Androgynous A body too, but with this one you're going to run into the same problem you get with the Maitreya + V-Tech combo;  nearly all clothes made for a female bodyshape have boobs.

Edited by Matty Luminos

3 hours ago, Matty Luminos said:

Although, the Psi Corp Male & Female "A" bodies have the biggest market of all; they fit standard sizes. I would presume the same goes for the Androgynous A body too, but with this one you're going to run into the same problem you get with the Maitreya + V-Tech combo;  nearly all clothes made for a female bodyshape have boobs.

An issue I have indeed personally run into. It's why the bodies I've stuck with were the Kemono (with Starbright addons) and the Blue Galaxy Solarian. 

Both of those have clothing markets and makers that actually take that data from the shape of the avatar instead of making an assumption. 

A feminine-male wolf is swimming up stream. So, you have set yourself a challenge.

People have pointed to brands and models that may help. But, no one has addressed the underlying challenge. People in general associate the look and shapes of a wolf as a masculine look. As you soften that look it drifts toward the appearance markers of the more feminine look people associate with a fox. You are running into that.

Here you are dealing with stereotypes and other people's perceptions. You'll have to decide if you satisfy yourself and deal with people as they are OR conform to existing social markers and get the reaction you want... Since reality and the nature of people is what it is, your choices are limited when you try to meet others idea of masculine/feminine. Hopefully your talent for figuring it all out isn't so limited. Studying the things that make a wolf look wolf and which of those give the masculine and feminine look and creating feminine-male wolf look you want will hopefully give you a solution.

I doubt any merchant is selling what you want or that there is a 100% successful look that will signal feminine-male wolf to everyone... but, you might find it or create it.

hey you're lucky I was just shopping and ran into an add for the SOMETHINGEXTRA event which will start tomorrow and is targeted at: tada *drumroll* femboys (no link as the event website is not PG rated please use your own google fu to locate it)

I guess you might see some gender-queer fashion stores there and if you find some outfits you like you will be ablet to base your decissions on avatar shopping on that info.

Edited by Fionalein