Bree Giffen

Is everyone in SL pansexual?

1 hour ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

So ... pan sexual means you are into boys and grills? 

Yeah, I can dig it.

XVarMzn.gif

You know it's the SL forums when "confused blonde wearing a bikini" sums up the thread perfectly.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

So ... pan sexual means you are into boys and grills? 

Yeah, I can dig it.

Almost, but that would be bisexual, pansexual is also about being into people who sexually identify as frying pans or apache attack helicopters or... yeah whatever. It is inseperably linked to the "are there more than 2 genders" debate.

16 hours ago, Quinn Lysette said:

i am super hetero  

Can't blame you. Have a bit of a crush on super girl myself too...

supergirl.JPG

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 21.6.2018 at 12:30 AM, Sparetta said:

Hmm, honestly speaking it could be a form of select-pansexuality. Where they disregard the sex/gender of the user because of appearance alone. I have seen homosexual men tell other straight men that they're men in real life and they simply disregard it, but would never do this offline. Other's have a complete panic attack and never log in again.

But there is one thing for certain, second life is surely "out of sight out of mind" concept to sexuality and makes it that much easier to ignore sex/gender.

Edit:

Ahh, I forgot to mention I knew a woman who got virtually turned out and started to date her RL female (Game male) lover and tried to make it work. It obviously didn't last because she was heterosexual trying to date a female.

A lot things from real life get "left at the door", when entering SL, which makes it particular ironic, when others get obsessed about the real life gender of their Second Life date (if they aren't planing to move to real life at some point). In real life people chose their romantic partners based on apperance, clothing, voice, smell, job and more, but nobody ever requests any of that information in SL. Ignoring the real life gender is just the next step.

• Like 3

I just learned a few month ago that I am a cis woman.  Pan sexual is another new term I need to understand.  I believe I am not pansexual.  But now Kristen has totally confused me.......her sexuality is like she is this beautiful french pastry and I am just a plain slice of brown bread.  hahahahahaha  :x

17 hours ago, Kristen Beornssen said:

I'm Omni, quadruple, tri-fluid ambi-sexual and still waiting for everyone else to catch up with the trend! B|

I'm actually heterosexual and I don't like sex with frying pans.

• Like 1

I refuse to adopt the name C# those weirdos had to invent to describe the statistical norm. See, if they would use "normal" they would imply everything else is abnormal - OK I understand the reasons they do not want to use that term. But what is wrong with the good old word "hetero"? No they had to invent a new word - c# is a bad microsoft take in the c++ programming language or a musical note, no gender - sorry SWJs, 1984's newspeak was no instruction on how to enforce your mindset on people.

Edited by Fionalein
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Lixena Lamourfou said:

I just learned a few month ago that I am a cis woman.  Pan sexual is another new term I need to understand.  I believe I am not pansexual.  But now Kristen has totally confused me.......her sexuality is like she is this beautiful french pastry and I am just a plain slice of brown bread.  hahahahahaha  :x

Lol, I think most people are confused.

Last time I checked, there were nearly 100 different "identities" on the gender fluid list. I have friends in the LGBT community who refuse to subscribe to any of them other than, gay, bi, trans, male, female, crossdresser (drag queen) or Miss "Queen" if you must label them something, etc. They just don't buy into it, but that's their choice.

I'm just a plain old slice of brown bread too, surrounded by a bakery full of variable delights! :D

http://genderfluidsupport.tumblr.com/gender

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Fionalein said:

I refuse to adopt the name C# those weirdos had to invent to describe the statistical norm. See, if they would use "normal" they would imply everything else is abnormal - OK I understand the reasons they do not want to use that term. But what is wrong with the good old word "hetero"? No they had to invent a new word - c# is a bad microsoft take in the c++ programming language or a musical note, no gender - sorry SWJs, 1984's newspeak was no instruction on how to enforce your mindset on people.

Yet they still forced C# down my throat in college q.q 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

On 6/22/2018 at 6:51 PM, Kristen Beornssen said:

Lol, I think most people are confused.

Last time I checked, there were nearly 100 different "identities" on the gender fluid list. I have friends in the LGBT community who refuse to subscribe to any of them other than, gay, bi, trans, male, female, crossdresser (drag queen) or Miss "Queen" if you must label them something, etc. They just don't buy into it, but that's their choice.

I'm just a plain old slice of brown bread too, surrounded by a bakery full of variable delights! :D

http://genderfluidsupport.tumblr.com/gender

Thank you for the Gender List

On 6/17/2018 at 12:37 AM, Rhonda Huntress said:

"I'm getting hot.  Slide your bread in my slot.  Oh, baby.  I'll show you what buttered toast feels like."

MY BISCUITS ARE BURNIN!!!!!

Sam.gif

• Haha 2

Nope.. but I do need to update some things in the kitchen..And I still like men, although for some reason my avie seems to be attractive to both sexes. And I really do need to replace a bunch of stuff in my kitchen as well.

I am definitely Heterosexual in SL, I do not find woman attrative in both SL and RL. I am lucky though cause I do not have to worry about my SL boyfriend being a girl in RL sinve he's also my RL boyfriend though if somehowI would end up single, I would definitely not be interested if the male in SL is a girl in RL since it would break the emotional connection for me.

Be whatever you like in SL.

Love whomever or whatever you choose in SL.

If it bothers you that what you see in SL isn't a true representation of reality, perhaps looking for love in a world where people can transform themselves at will isn't for you. 

• Like 1

On 6/16/2018 at 7:28 PM, Bree Giffen said:

Since we can turn ourselves into anything inside SL does it mean that if you like anyone in SL you are pansexual?

Nope. Not by a long shot

On 6/16/2018 at 8:28 PM, Bree Giffen said:

Since we can turn ourselves into anything inside SL does it mean that if you like anyone in SL you are pansexual?

pansexual.thumb.jpg.b04d0cac4dd005216ff1d91d06d7761c.jpg