Sign in to follow this  
Nocturnal Clarity

Non-human children RP

I've been trying to find skins for non-human children but have had no luck whatsoever.  Specifically, I want to put together an orc child/teen, age 10-14.  In addition to that, I want to find someplace that accepts both orcs and children.  Normal family themed sims will probably not accept orcs, and most fantasy/medieval sims will not accept children.

Anybody have any ideas where a person could RP as an orc child?  Anybody know where I could find an orc child AV?

Depending on the age of the child you could get away with an orc head on a child avi, sounds less hard than finding a niche of a niche. Skin would still be a problem though.

I wonder if you can apply the lightest human skins to your body, then then tint the body green.

Good luck though. It's certainly quite a interesting backstory you could come up with :D 

• Like 1

Just now, Callum Meriman said:

I wonder if you can apply the lightest human skins to your body, then then tint the body green.

Good luck though. It's certainly quite a interesting backstory you could come up with :D 

Orcs are not always green, for example in the Earthdawn/Shadowrun universe they are just dark tanned, depends a lot on what kind of orc the OP looks for (and got me the idea: Why is there no bento orc head yet, with tusks and stuff?)

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Fionalein said:

Why is there no bento orc head yet, with tusks and stuff?

That's what I'd like to know. I want to mesh up my ghoul avatar, but all the heads are pretty humans. Where's my demon head and stuff like that?

2 hours ago, Magnek Fang said:

That's what I'd like to know. I want to mesh up my ghoul avatar, but all the heads are pretty humans. Where's my demon head and stuff like that?

You can do what my partner-in-crime does: Takes freebie avatars and other body parts (gifts and the like) and mods them to his desire by adding things to them and positioning them to where he wanted; get creative! It may not be bento but you'll sure as hell stand out.

11 hours ago, Fionalein said:

Why is there no bento orc head yet, with tusks and stuff?

Good question.  Sounds like we should spread the word that SL needs more non-human bento mesh bodies and heads. :)

1 hour ago, Nocturnal Clarity said:

Good question.  Sounds like we should spread the word that SL needs more non-human bento mesh bodies and heads. :)

Indeed I onyl know modifications for mer and of course vampires ¬¬

Sorry to threadomance. This sounds like a pretty cool idea, and I hope you've been having some luck building an avatar. I think that getting a skin and tinting the colour might be the best approach, provided you can find a good Mod skin. Alternatively, I think you can tint the Tweenster body (I've never tried), so that might be an option.

As for sims, I've actually had a different experience. While there are many that don't allow kids, I continually find fantasy sims that do. In fact, fantasy is probably the only non-modern genre I can consistently find sims for. There are a few urban fantasy sims that pop up as well that would probably be fine. The bigger issue I think would be finding something to do, since so many RP sims that allow kids have nothing for them. You'd probably want to find some other kids to play with, or adults who are cool having you tag along (maybe a small orc tribe?).