Looking for family/friends

LeriaDraven

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2130 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone! I'm rather shy in Sl (even my profile says I'm afraid to say Hi and bother people!!) so making new friends is a bit hard for me. I would love to have people to hang out with and explore sims, do photography, etc. I also love to decorate! I'm on mainly in the evenings on SL. My life can be hectic sometimes but I don't mind contact off world via skype, email, etc. 

As for family, I do have my partner's last name (he's currently taking a break from SL for a bit to deal with RL) and therefore I don't want to change it. I would not ask you to change yours to ours as well unless you want to. I have my own home which has something for everyone from a gaming room to even a spot for mermaids! My inworld name is leriadraven resident so don't be afraid to send me an IM. 

Also, to see how quirky I can be (I am a hufflepuff after all!) here's my flickr https://www.flickr.com/people/rundowntruck/ hopefully that'll also give you some insight into what type of person I am. 

Thank you for reading this and I hope you have a great day!

• Like 2

I totally get the whole "afraid to say 'hi' and maybe bother someone" thing, that is so me in RL, But I have learned to take the attitude in SL, that if people don't want to get random IMs, then they shouldn't have logged on. When I get a chance I'll send you one,and maybe put on my tail and checkout your mermaid spot, and try to sell you a painting for your home.

Hi there! *waves* I am the same way as you...I've been here over a year and haven't made any real friends. It can be difficult as it feels like, at times, people aren't really interested in making new friends. When you go to a club and everyone is silent and not really replying to your quips and comments in local, it can be a disheartening experience.

That being said, I'm always open to IMs and friends! I'm not looking for an SL "family" as I like to go my own speed, though.

PS your flickr is cool ! I've considered doing my own...but my photography skills are somewhat lacking, lol.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2130 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.