Zonez

seeking cuckold marriage

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 748 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have been in a cuckold relationship before and enjoyed it very much but my wife had to leave SL for RL issues.

I would like to find someone familiar or interested in learning about it. My online profile explains a bit more.  My normal SL

time is 9pm - 11pm SL time. This is not about findom or being a sugar daddy. I enjoy spoiling my wife but it is not

something that should be demanded. Buying her sexy clothes to wear with a bull is very erotic. Please send me a

message in SL if you would like to discuss in detail.

I don't see why you feel the need to advertise.  I'd say about 80% or more of male avatars in SL are cuckolds at some point in their relationship.

We women just can't be trusted.

• Haha 9

On 7/15/2018 at 12:50 AM, Lindal Kidd said:

I don't see why you feel the need to advertise.  I'd say about 80% or more of male avatars in SL are cuckolds at some point in their relationship.

This should be extremely depressing. 

It’s just ALL those unsolicited propositions and opportunities ladies receive endlessly. 

Overall I’m certainly sure all the SL Women are sweet little innocent beings... and it’s ALL them damn Men that are to blame for everything!

38 minutes ago, AviNews said:

It’s just ALL those unsolicited propositions and opportunities ladies receive endlessly. 

Overall I’m certainly sure all the SL Women are sweet little innocent beings... and it’s ALL them damn Men that are to blame for everything!

Ooh, I like this one!

• Like 1

Somehow, you seem trustworthy. But what do I know, I'm just a stupid man! :P

I hope you find what you're looking for. Turns out my sl hubby has a hot wife fetish, that I didn't know I would love until I tried it. Now I'm not even sure if I could go back to monogamy if we broke up. Being a ***** is wayyyy too much fun haha.

On 15/06/2018 at 8:57 PM, Zonez said:

I have been in a cuckold relationship before and enjoyed it very much but my wife had to leave SL for RL issues.

I would like to find someone familiar or interested in learning about it. My online profile explains a bit more.  My normal SL

time is 9pm - 11pm SL time. This is not about findom or being a sugar daddy. I enjoy spoiling my wife but it is not

something that should be demanded. Buying her sexy clothes to wear with a bull is very erotic. Please send me a

message in SL if you would like to discuss in detail.

I have a female AV but am male in RL, is this OK?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 748 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.