Closed Topic - Hiring Private Stablehand

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2135 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

11 minutes ago, Catrie said:

I blame @Orwar!!!!! 

Didn't he ask the only reasonable question? Because handsome stablehands can be found cheaper the dozen - human looking ugly bento mesh costs extra...

Edited by Fionalein

21 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

Didn't he ask the only reasonable question? Because handsome stablehands can be found cheaper the dozen - human looking ugly bento mesh costs extra...

I'm still blaming him because his question started the whole thing!!! 

lol

• Haha 1

Why don't you all keep this topic clean? I am only looking for a stable hand to roleplay with my horses. I wouldn't want someone to use a noob avatar on a equestrian professional sim. Keep your minds out of the gutter and back where it belongs, not on this topic.

We all pay to look nice, why would that have to be a problem when I would rather pay someone with a mesh body & head than someone with a standard system? 

If you're not going to apply, please get off this thread and put your dirty mind in a better place than this.

Should be ashamed of yourselves.

There is no ***** or ponygirl rolpelay involved, sorry to disappoint you all. So please, leave my topics alone. 

Edited by SweetheartLara
Closed
  • Thanks 4

Personally, I thought it was super entertaining, and it likely brought you even more advertisement so...double bonus!!

I'm still lmao at the "professional" part, though. There is little to nothing professional in sl, especially when rp is concerned.  Nothing wrong at all with having your preferences, everyone has them. But, come on now...don't be that guy/gal/whatever I don't want to assume your gender, you might get angry with me if I do 

The only one that should be ashamed, is...umm....no one :D

This was a funny thread, and frankly, I needed a laugh today.So, thank you forumites, thank you very much!!! 

pssst..it's ok to have a laugh now and then, I promise, it won't hurt...in fact, it helps hurts!

• Like 2

... Oopsie?

Well, the purpose of my question wasn't to bring up a debate on... Reverse horse riding, or whatever; it was more of a vague philosophical nudge about who the heck judges what is attractive and beautiful, and what isn't.

I've seen, and shot, quite a few system avatars - and I've turned down countless people who barge at me with their 'I have Maitreya Lara, but SLink enchantment feet and hands, and a Catwa Chrysanthemum head, and an addon for facial expressions - and a fully functional bento snatch *wink wink* so I'm the perfect model'. Because their arms are too short, because their hips are too wide, because their face look as if it was painted by Picasso as he was observing it through a spyglass which he put the wrong way around. 

I've seen people who've sunk L$20,000+ into an avatar - before clothes and accessories - who couldn't attract me if so they smeared themselves with spreadable liver pudding and fresh ground black pepper and yodeled Franzl Lang to shame. Ruhe in Frieden, Jodlerkönig.

Then, assuming what you're looking for is, essentially, a model-class avatar who'll pet your horses, the hourly wages ought to be pretty good - not to compensate for the L$5,000 bento head or the L$3,500 mesh body or the L$6,999 skin - but for the hours spent on polishing those components into a cohesive and charismatic avatar, and for the presumable hour upon hour spent looking after your horses. As Drake asked - what would you be willing to pay a 'professional' model-actor?

• Like 7

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2135 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.