bummingaround

Looking for Post Apocalyptic RP

I have noticed that most blogs and forum threads are way out of date when it comes to finding RP sims. Even the SL destination guide can be hit or miss. 

So the question is what Post Apocalyptic sims are out there? 

Or if that fails what sim do you RP on and what do you like about it and what would you change? 

I am looking for a change and hope some of you fine people can toss out some suggestions. 

Edited by bummingaround

4 hours ago, bummingaround said:

I have noticed that most blogs and forum threads are way out of date when it comes to finding RP sims. Even the SL destination guide can be hit or miss. 

So the question is what Post Apocalyptic sims are out there? 

Or if that fails what sim do you RP on and what do you like about it and what would you change? 

I am looking for a change and hope some of you fine people can toss out some suggestions. 

If you are looking for a futuristic and Apocalyptic RP SIM then you should really look into Shadowrun 2079:  A Shadowrun Experience. They are still fairly new and looking to grow their community. They have a website with information about the races and some of the classes, etc. Although, if you have access to a Shadowrun sourcebook that may give you an information boost to truly understanding the environment, the cultures, races, and types of classes/jobs available. It is pretty cool but they do require a player character application. I don't know how strict or laxed they are so it's anyone's guess unless they play themselves and know for sure.

• Thanks 1

Amite Falls is a new SIM being put together. It's post apoc/urban fantasy themed. We're still looking for key roles to fill as well. If you're interested just send me an IM. 

Elanna (Madelynie Resident)

Edited by Madelynie