snapshots never been processed been stuck on processing for ages to be uploaded to my profile feed

F1FormulaE

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2141 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

hello for months now I have had snapshots stuck on you have 4 snapshots processing im a little upset these have never uploaded were memories of rp of mine does anybody know a way to have it investigated where they have gone or can be fixed thanks

6 answers to this question

6 hours ago, F1FormulaE said:

hello for months now I have had snapshots stuck on you have 4 snapshots processing im a little upset these have never uploaded were memories of rp of mine does anybody know a way to have it investigated where they have gone or can be fixed thanks

Hello. For months now I have had snapshots stuck on. I have four snapshots processing. I'm a little upset, these have never uploaded. These were memories of RP of mine. Does anybody know a way to have it investigated where they have gone, or can it be fixed? Thanks.

• Thanks 3

Honestly, there have been issues with posting pictures to the feed off and on since the feature became available.  It seems to hit some people more than others - no clue why.  Personally, I figure if you can get anything to upload there, then just count yourself lucky.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If the snapshots are important, like having good memories, it's always safer to take snapshots to disk.
The feed appears to have its random hiccups now and then.

If the snapshot to feed just sits there "Pending" for many days it practically means that it's actually failed, something mysterious ate it.

• Like 1

I've had numerous times when saving a snapshot to the feed 'Your snapshot is being processed', or words to that effect show up in my inworld SL feed.

Sometimes the snapshot makes it to the feed, sometimes it does not. What is always the case is that these notifications can simply be closed by pressing the 'x'. There will be no subsequent message to say otherwise and they will not disappear on their own, or be updated. The snapshot will either be there or it won't.

I've had them take what seemed like an hour to show on my feed before. I'd already given up and/or repeated the snapshot again and again. Checked later to discover multiple snapshots had made it, eventually.

Just delete the notifications. There's nothing to wait for now.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2141 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.