Hey guys i need help with a acc question

rafamcr

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2135 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hey guys (sorry for my english) i want to delete my other acc because i dont use much so y click delete account and the system said "pending elimination" and now i check if the system delete my account said this

" Your account is currently on hold. You will be redirected to submit a support case in 30 seconds. If you would like to sign in with a different Second Life account, please click Logout. "

this is normal? this is how them delete my account? because i didnt nothing wrong

4 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, rafamcr said:

Hey guys (sorry for my english) i want to delete my other acc because i dont use much so y click delete account and the system said "pending elimination" and now i check if the system delete my account said this

" Your account is currently on hold. You will be redirected to submit a support case in 30 seconds. If you would like to sign in with a different Second Life account, please click Logout. "this is normal? this is how them delete my account? because i didnt nothing wrong

after the "pending" period is over you still have some time to reactivate your account with a simple support ticket.

After that your account will be locked unless you reactivate it again,
a SL account will never be completely gone, in fact you only delete the access to it, and can be reactivated at any moment.

However your inventory cán be gone or partly missing.

It's not needed to delete a account, simply keep it on basic and not log in is enough.

10 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

after the "pending" period is over you still have some time to reactivate your account with a simple support ticket.

After that your account will be locked unless you reactivate it again,
a SL account will never be completely gone, in fact you only delete the access to it, and can be reactivated at any moment.

However your inventory cán be gone or partly missing.

It's not needed to delete a account, simply keep it on basic and not log in is enough.

so this is how the system delete my acc? i belive i get banned lol thanks

It's normal. It stays on hold for a while (I can't remember if it's 30 days or 60 or 90) so that if you change your mind about retrieving it you can do so. After that period of time is over you could still retrieve it but you'll probably not have anything left in your inventory.

Unused but un-deleted accounts stick around basically for ever. When I retrieved my first account after about 5 years of inactivity, his inventory was all still there.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2135 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.