Skin Commission?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2128 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just as the title asks. Would anyone be willing? Finding what I want is extremely difficult and I seriously lack the creative juices/patience to make what I want.

--------------------

What I am seeking:

• A skin that is the same RGB as the one I wear now, I don't know if this is asking too much. If it is, I hope to have one that looks good against both brown hair and dirty blonde.
  • Pubic Hair Option (as in having it or being shaved, a heart design would be nice too but it would not be a deal-breaker if it doesn't happen)
  • Cleavage.
  • Nipples on/off - I have mesh nipples and though I do not wear them all the time, the option would be nice.
  • Possible Athletic Appliers/Light Abs - Not Ripped.
  • Maitreya, Catwa, Vista Hand and AK Appliers/Omega.

I am not currently in-world, please reply here or send a Pvt Message.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2018 at 12:33 AM, Laoise Rumsford said:

Just as the title asks. Would anyone be willing? Finding what I want is extremely difficult and I seriously lack the creative juices/patience to make what I want.

--------------------

What I am seeking:

• A skin that is the same RGB as the one I wear now, I don't know if this is asking too much. If it is, I hope to have one that looks good against both brown hair and dirty blonde.
  • Pubic Hair Option (as in having it or being shaved, a heart design would be nice too but it would not be a deal-breaker if it doesn't happen)
  • Cleavage.
  • Nipples on/off - I have mesh nipples and though I do not wear them all the time, the option would be nice.
  • Possible Athletic Appliers/Light Abs - Not Ripped.
  • Maitreya, Catwa, Vista Hand and AK Appliers/Omega.

I am not currently in-world, please reply here or send a Pvt Message.

Lumae and Plastik make alternative skin tones. Are you seeking an alternative skin? There are plenty of skins out there that look great with those hair colors. The Skinnery has pubic hair options. Pink Fuel has no breast appliers. Pumec offers push up cleavage. I highly recommend that you ask your question in the Skin Addiction group. They can offer you resources for several skin designers that offer what you seek instead of having to pay 10k plus for a custom skin. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2128 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.