very good idea , actually am thinking of buying new land, and a new house, and putting back my baby I have had in inventory. She also will give me happiness 

you are right most places I get ims not so nice and I don't need or want those

Thank you , my notifications have been off not sure why so is why I am so long getting back.  Thank you

I think your partner must have been the creep I was partnered with for all of three horrible weeks.  All of the advice you have been given here is excellent.   Definitely create something beautiful with your land and house.  Definitely never ever give up your friends for ANYONE.  I am so glad to hear that you are already feeling better.  In SL we can choose who we spend time with.  Choose to be with people who make you happy.  Set your own terms and stick with them.  One day you will look back and not even be able to imagine how a loser like that made you sad.  Explore the world.  There are so many beautiful places out there!  I never go to clubs or traditional "romantic" spots to meet people.  I just do what I enjoy, and often find people with similar interests.  We become friends, and suddenly life looks a whole lot brighter.  Wishing you happiness as you experience the best parts of SL!!

Sometimes it's nice to take a break from sl after a breakup. I've done it twice now. First time was after my sl lover turned rl boyfriend and eventually ex-boyfriend, died in rl. I left sl for about 4 years that time. Then I met another guy, and after he poofed on me to be with someone else, I left for another two years until I could come back without thinking about him and wanting to do nothing but sit around in my house.

• Like 1