Looking to work as dj

oAliviax

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2141 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello I'm Alivia I'm a DJ

I'm looking to work as a DJ in clubs

My favorite genre is trance also play electro big room trap psy breakbeat

PS I'm not a mic DJ mcing ruins the set the above mentioned genres are not for mcin cause ruin the atmosphere u build  be it harmonic technique or any other.

I mentioned this cause I saw ppl asking to mc.

I live in Greece so the times I can DJ are from like 6pm gmt3 to like 02 am gmt3 means 8am SL time to 2pm SL that's for week days weekends ofc I can do way more hours.

1 unique about me is I can mix any were that's cause ofc I known to count music etc I love mix on the builds as it gives more dynamic but ofc I can also do the boring seamless transitions he he or whatever ;)

I have also ofc a 320 stream unlimited listeners my music again ofc is 320 n flac mostly from beatport n juno

Also I forgot to say I'm so bored filling application's hihi can mix few tracks on the fly anytime if u wanna test me etc 

Meowwwwww

I'm new here btw n ty in advance for taking the time to read this plz message me if u want dj

Edited by oAliviax

51 minutes ago, oAliviax said:

I'm new here btw

let's start with welcome

..... but this isnt the right place, as you can read it's the Events section, and as DJ you'r not one, you look for employment so you have to be in the employment subsection.

42 minutes ago, oAliviax said:

I'm not a mic DJ mcing ruins the set the above mentioned genres are not for mcin cause ruin the atmosphere u build  be it harmonic technique or any other.

I mentioned this cause I saw ppl asking to mc.

here you limit your chance for work to less than 10% ... it's the DJ that makes the party with the music, not just the music or just the DJ, there are really enough "tunechangers " available, and a auto dj will do the same job as you, but for free....

45 minutes ago, oAliviax said:

1 unique about me is I can mix any were that's cause ofc I known to count music etc

thats not unique, that's one of the real requirements for a dj

46 minutes ago, oAliviax said:

I have also ofc a 320 stream unlimited listeners my music again ofc is 320 n flac mostly from beatport n juno

320kbps is nonsense for SL, your listeners most likely won;t get higher than 128 ... you'r also making that people will get interuptions on the stream because you send a higher rate than they can receive. Also, when they are at limited bandwith you can cause (extra) lag for them.

48 minutes ago, oAliviax said:

ofc

you try to convince us or yourself? of course is less of course than you might think.

49 minutes ago, oAliviax said:

Meowwwwww

and here leaves again 8% of your potential places ... there are really not many kitty house/tranceclubs

Get the ropes of SL first, don't jump into things if you don't know the basics yet. Also know that this forum is just a very little part of SL. Use the inworld DJ pools and/or go around places, show yourself, talk to owners and managers.

I thought this section was the most relevant to post this thread I didn't knew.

Now what u said about the 320 stream I can set it lower its not a problem.

Also I don't need to convince anyone cause in one live my will do this job for me ;)

Also I was just mentioned what I do n what not that simple I thought ppl should know what I do n don't.

About the meoww lol I don't look for a kitty club I just meoww

Meowwwwwwwwwwww

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2141 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.