No body on the weekend to help you with a problem

Shenadoah

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2141 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Why is there nobody on the weekend to help you with a log in problem. I have to wait till Monday (crazy). There is a griefer who comes to my Linden home and I can not even eject him. He leaves all this stuff at my home and I can not return it...

3 answers to this question

Hi Shenandoah!

You say you have a log in problem, but what you have described is a griefer problem.  If you can describe the problem you are having logging in, and give us some information about your computer system, we might be able to give you some advice.

If you can log in, there are several options available to you to deal with griefers.  In World/Parcel Details, disable building for "everyone".  Disable object entry for "everyone".  You may also want to temporarily disable scripts and flight, and limit teleporting to a designated arrival point.  Enable autoreturn of objects, with a short delay period before return.  (Don't use autoreturn, though, if you have any objects on your parcel rezzed by people other than yourself that you want to stay in place!)  Add any known griefers to the parcel ban list in the Access tab.  Use Help/Report Abuse to report persistent griefers.  You can install a security orb that will eject and ban trespassers when you're not at home, but be sure you set it up right, or you may have neighbors complaining that you're ejecting them from THEIR homes!

• Like 1

First of all, you are hopefully aware that you are mostly talking to other residents around here, no official LL staff. So you can not get actual hope, just comments and suggestions.

A rather drastic "do it yourself" help would be to abandon your current Linden Home and claim a new one. Not sure, though, if you really aren't supposed to get of intruders via eject and ban.

For the future, do get familiar with the land options and make double and triple sure that you do not have rezzing rights enabled for everyone.

but to respond to your title... yes it's a really weird thing a company that offers 24/7/365 services is unreachable for support in those same times... even for premiums that páy for extended support. But it's on all levels... with the same ease they shut down concierge support.

And with the new feature to give estate owers reststart options, they most likely will cut even more.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2141 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.