Sign in to follow this  
Taramafor

Finally looking again.

Want to bring up a pic I have. "How love comes easily".

It's genially giving a ***** about someone and caring enough to look after their differences and looking after their happiness. It might sound difficult but it's actually quite simple. Keep in mind you're important too. The REAL you.

Avoid common mistakes like "you're right/wrong". Make it about "action/reaction" instead. Ask questions.

Take note of their differences. Understand they have concerns that leads to anger. Get them to open up if you can. Leading by example yourself. Show who you are. The bad and the good alike. Both sides of the same coin. If you're avoided for it, their loss.

Understand everyone gets afraid and has concerns. That it's not something to "avoid them" for (put yourself in that position). "be there".

Look after their happiness and they'll look after yours. Keep in mind others hesitate due to fear.

Hate has substance. Best times can come from worst. Apathy is death.

Adapt with others.

And that's it. Be there. Be you. Let them be them. Support each other.

29. Male. Sub. Check pics on SL for more info. It would honestly get overwhelming if I put it all in a single post. I don't mind age gaps as long as you don't. Long as you're not 5 or 50. 20-35 works (even younger/older can work as long as you're logical, emotions aside, of which we all have). Younger people can be wiser and older people can be full of it too. Am an open book. I never judge. Accept and even into taboos and "weird things". Do want lots of "my fun" along with "your fun things". Plenty of both. Not neglecting either.

It's not 50/50 and having to make sacrifices. It never has to be a choice. It's 100/100 and doing the best for each other even in the face of impossible odds, which get overcome with the effort. "Plenty of both". You can have your cake and eat it too. Nothing worth having comes easy. I for one don't hesitate to make others happy.

Contact me. Keep me in mind. And let's see how things go. I'm not just looking for you, you're looking for or happened to find me. It's an opportunity for us both. Take the plunge with no regrets. Just know that I'm a lot to handle. But I do so make it worth the hassle. I'm like a dog in some ways. Looking out for the owner. I live to please others even if I want to be looked after.

I put myself out in the open like you did.. got into a relationship with someone and it ended up being a horrible relationship and it was going into the RW shyt as well such as meeting and being together in rl bit that's all behind me and I havnt been with anyone ever since I hope you find the SL relationship your looking for :)

It can go like that. Just keep in ind relationships anywhere in any environment in any dynamic can be a struggle. I''ve had to question wherever it's worth keeping on going myself. I know it is even if it seems like it's not for the moment.

Either way it is a good idea to make sure things go well online before RL.