nearby chat boken

PrincessWB

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2147 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

hello

I created a new avi the other day, and now for some reason I cannot see any chat.  I cannot receive any  teleport request.  My normal avi< AwesomeMamaBear, is working fine.  The chat box works.

I am using the latest firestorm view and I have diligently looked for a chat box, but even the chat bar gets nothing

Thank u in advance

PrincicessWB

3 answers to this question

34 minutes ago, PrincessWB said:

I cannot see any chat.  I cannot receive any  teleport request.  The chat box works.I am using the latest firestorm view and I have diligently looked for a chat box, but even the chat bar gets nothing

You get a sooner response if you ask this question in the inworld firestorm support groups.

if you ask question, try to put it in the right subforum, chat isn't really related to Inventory :)

2 hours ago, PrincessWB said:

I created a new avi the other day, and now for some reason I cannot see any chat. 

You are asking a technical question. So, it should go in that sections of Answers. But, we aren't the posting police. We just want you to know how to get the quickest answers.

When you do include your computer's tech info. You did good including that you use the 'latest' Firestorm viewer. So, Lindal knew just which help article to send you to. But, include the version number. In a month or two the 'latest' version will be a different version. So, future readers will be confused.

Ideally, click HELP->About... and copy paste that info with your question.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2147 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.