You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 869 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey guys. 
I've been back in SL for a few months now and it's time I started paying my way.
I'd love to start DJing in SL, but my availability is a little limited. And I'm in the EU.  
I see a lot of adverts for DJs, but often they are for American places. 

Also, I play a style i don't see a lot of here. So i thought I'd put myself out there, see if anyone has got anything interesting.

So. In RL, I played as Usagi Drop. I had to stop about 2 years ago as I moved country and had a child, both of which make getting gigs more difficult.
In the UK I played clubs, festivals, cons and many, many parties! 
Style wise I play a mix of ghetto funk (funk, soul, hiphop, bass crossover), electroswing, and dnb. Mostly remixes of tracks people already know. I like to have fun with DJing, party dj, not 2 hours of beard stroking! I can also play j-pop and geekcore crossover, which I played at cons. I can do chilled out or go full bassline/dnb, whatever the mood requires :) 

Availability wise. It's Wed/Thur/Fri between 8pm gmt and 11pm gmt. Or Saturdays and Sundays whenever normal people are awake and stuff! 
I'm not looking to get real paid, I just wanna have a good time. 
If you have an interesting theme to your place, then I'd LOVE to hear from you.

I'm afraid my mixtapes are a little old now, I really must put a new one together... it's coming :) Here are two though. The first is more my general style, the second is my geekier stuff.
https://hearthis.at/usagidrop/the-original-party-bunny/
https://hearthis.at/usagidrop/jpop-minimix/

Anyways. I'll keep looking around myself but maybe you'll see this and like the sound of it! 

TTFN lovelies :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 869 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.