You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1051 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi,

I'm looking to have a set of animations made. I want them to be good quality and if possible have rights to them within a certain group. Hopefully with the ability to create a hud for them, maybe. There are quite a few and likely time consuming. I am happy for the creator to also release them and stuff.

I'm willing to pay based on the quality of the animations. I'm looking for serious creators that I would be able to talk with further about the project.

12 hours ago, EumeliaAliquem said:

Hi,

I'm looking to have a set of animations made. I want them to be good quality and if possible have rights to them within a certain group. Hopefully with the ability to create a hud for them, maybe. There are quite a few and likely time consuming. I am happy for the creator to also release them and stuff.

I'm willing to pay based on the quality of the animations. I'm looking for serious creators that I would be able to talk with further about the project.

You might want to be more specific.

If you'd want dance animations you'd be looking for someone with motion capture software, for any other animations that is not really needed. Also, quality differs from person to person. Some enjoy busy animations with a lot of things happening, other's prefer slower, smooth and more natural motions.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1051 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.