Kwoi

Looking for Centaur Avi.

Heyo, I've just been looking around to find a better centaur avatar, better than BC's. Anywhere on the grid I should look? I'm going to scan MP again to see if I find anything.

I recall seeing centaur avatars from Wilds of Organica, but they're not in their MP store.  But try them, if you can find them inworld.

I think Realistek is the best option right now. Zed took it off MP because he got so much negative feedback from people who didn't know how to read manuals (yes, it is a little bit tricky to set up) but it's still available at his inworld store:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hunder/248/167/1801

KOT is my all time favorite centaur avi but it's gone from the market and something's happened recently that made its animations go all funny. So even if you could get it, it would still only be good for photos, not for inworld use.

hello kwoi, if you use a female avatar and like a little bit anime style, you may be like my centaur lower body. im just preparing to release this centaur AO with body right now.

Centaur? Horse-taur?

• Like 3