KryptonianBombshell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2153 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

48 minutes ago, KryptonianBombshell said:

I've been out of the loop for a while but am trying to get back into SL. Are there any good Sims where I could rent a New York style apartment in a city that I might actually bump into people? 

Also, besides that: are there any good dancing clubs for a fun night on the town?

your main question is totally not related to Destinations,

your second, only mentioned as side note, and you give totally no information about whát you look for, you might find in the section below this one Events, or Destination Guide in the viewer.

Clubs: There are literally tons, don't go only for the big ones, they're mostly boring these days.

Places: You might want to rent somewhere in a community sim. Use those terms in search. I myself live in a place called Cocoa Bay. There is also Acacia Falls, Gianno, Moorningwood (adults only) and other several community sims.

• Thanks 1

Thanks Sylvannas. I'll be sure to check those community Sims out. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Most of the clubs I tried checking out were typically empty. I don't really know people in game to drag link me up.

Sorry if I didn't put this question in the right forum :S I just wanted to know about some hot-spots I could look into.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2153 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.