Jump to content

Lines that annoy you most


You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 565 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

Guy:what are you wearing right now?

me:clothes

guy:dress,panties?

me:clothes

guy:what kind of clothes?

me:clothes for humans

guy:but what are you wearing right now?

me:sends him a link of RL clothes store.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh I got one this morning  Hi how do we have sex here"   Me: ""We" dont!  and btw you are in a store naked"

i tend to flat random IMs from random people them: hi. me: hi then leave it to them to continue other flat responses them: pretty avatar. me: thanks them: I love you. me: me t

"Can someone lend me 100L? Please help me complete 1250L for pay my rent, I promise pay back tomorrow."

Posted Images

On 5/13/2019 at 3:41 PM, Eva Knoller said:

I think the unsolicited d*** pic has fallen out of fashion. I received quite a few in the early days. Brilliant response to one!

Early days I was sent an RL pick titled "not a *****".

Trouble was...... he was dog sick ugly. Really ugly.......... why???? Just why???

I don't want to see your RL mugshot. It spoils the illusion here.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BelindaN said:

Early days I was sent an RL pick titled "not a *****".

Trouble was...... he was dog sick ugly. Really ugly.......... why???? Just why???

I don't want to see your RL mugshot. It spoils the illusion here.

A couple years ago, some guy IMs me, starts with the usual "hi, how are ya", then he says that to go beyond the small talk, he has to have a RL pic of the woman he's talking to, in order to be sure they're attractive enough for him. It states right in my profile that I do not voice, under any circumstances (I hate voice with a passion) or give out RL pics to anyone I don't know well.  He tries to "appeal" to my sense of vanity by asking if I'm not curious about what he thinks about me. No, I could not care less about your opinion, that sort of thing is extremely subjective.  He then thinks he'll try being funny by asking every few minutes "Do you know me now?  How about now?  NOW?"  

Long story short, (yes, I know, too late for that) I put up the pic in my 1st life profile, and told him the more he asked, the more it would never happen, no matter how long or well we got to know each other.  He had a hissy fit and I never spoke to him again.  No great loss.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CharlotteStargazer said:

A couple years ago, some guy IMs me, starts with the usual "hi, how are ya", then he says that to go beyond the small talk, he has to have a RL pic of the woman he's talking to, in order to be sure they're attractive enough for him. It states right in my profile that I do not voice, under any circumstances (I hate voice with a passion) or give out RL pics to anyone I don't know well.  He tries to "appeal" to my sense of vanity by asking if I'm not curious about what he thinks about me. No, I could not care less about your opinion, that sort of thing is extremely subjective.  He then thinks he'll try being funny by asking every few minutes "Do you know me now?  How about now?  NOW?"  

Long story short, (yes, I know, too late for that) I put up the pic in my 1st life profile, and told him the more he asked, the more it would never happen, no matter how long or well we got to know each other.  He had a hissy fit and I never spoke to him again.  No great loss.

I have an uploaded pic of Waynetta Slob which I used to give out to idiots who demanded RL proof that I was worth...whatever the frig it was they thought they had that I would want. Most people didn't recognise who it was, especially if they weren't from the UK (as most weren't), and it does look plausibly like a terrible RL pic, so hilarity did ensue. 
 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Amina Sopwith said:

I have an uploaded pic of Waynetta Slob which I used to give out to idiots who demanded RL proof that I was worth...whatever the frig it was they thought they had that I would want. Most people didn't recognise who it was, especially if they weren't from the UK (as most weren't), and it does look plausibly like a terrible RL pic, so hilarity did ensue. 
 

Was it this one with the baby?

article-1243029-07D9FE65000005DC-562_235

No, I'd never heard of Wayne and Waynetta until I googled it just now. lol

Edited by Selene Gregoire
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

   Once upon a time, I was landscaping a Horizons parcel I no longer own. A guy dropped out of the sky a few meters away.

Him: "Whatcha doing?"

Me: "I'm landscaping."

Him: "Can I help?"

 

Me:  o.O  "No thanks. I'm good."

   He stands there for a few minutes, then asks "Why are you naked?"

   I don't know if that was how I truly appeared to him, and if so, why. I suspect he was trying to get some kind of reaction. Often, when a conversation starts out of the blue like that, it's easy to tell if it's going to be a normal conversation, or if it isn't. I didn't panic, or tp away. I just calmly answered him "At a guess, I'd say maybe your viewer isn't rendering my clothing for some reason?"

   He quickly got bored and left.

Edited by Ivanova Shostakovich
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been a premium member for [insert number of years that makes them feel important]

I have been in SL for [insert number of years that makes them feel important]

I have been in SL for and this is not my first (made 2 days ago) account [insert number of years that makes them feel important]

  • Like 3
  • Haha 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Cindy Evanier said:

I have been a premium member for [insert number of years that makes them feel important]

I have been in SL for [insert number of years that makes them feel important]

I have been in SL for and this is not my first (made 2 days ago) account [insert number of years that makes them feel important]

I have been in SL 17 years and an annual Premium member 100% of the time, non-stop and it irks me that people like you find that annoying, which is why this isn't my first account, which is 5 years older. You sah-LUT.

 

 

 

~LAFFS~

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MileyRosemarie said:

  Are you a magician? Because whenever I look at you, everyone else disappears! 

"I cannot stop staring at you" (I don't know if it's an annoying line or not, so I digress. My usual reply is often "So I guess I did okay, then?" LOL) I don't get it often, but I have gotten it from different people on occasion. Maybe the same person in different alts LOL

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG!!!!

[10:10] XXXXX: Ms. Rhonda, the facial features on your avatar are awesome
[10:10] XXXXX: thought you would want to know
[10:10] Rhonda Huntress: Well, thank you very much
[10:10] XXXXX: Is my pleasure maam

 

I didn't know what to do.  I panicked!  This is not normal behavior.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

OMG!!!!

[10:10] XXXXX: Ms. Rhonda, the facial features on your avatar are awesome
[10:10] XXXXX: thought you would want to know
[10:10] Rhonda Huntress: Well, thank you very much
[10:10] XXXXX: Is my pleasure maam

 

I didn't know what to do.  I panicked!  This is not normal behavior.

I'd just about be willing to bet that boy is from the South. Silver tongued devil. Gotta watch out for them.

I'm not really joking either.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

when i was 4 years with something i met a guy  and we talked very nice about everything at the nice winter cafe (was some days before Happy new year).and then

Guy:i have 5 kids in sl

guy: do you have home?

me:no.

He dissapears and then IMs me and saying i lie that i don t have home

Guy: You lie!you are 5 years in SL and you can t not have HOME!

Me: but i really don t have home

Guy:LIE!you are 5 years in SL!

i was confused because don t had any idea what was the reason of this kind of reaction)

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Panteleeva said:

when i was 4 years with something i met a guy  and we talked very nice about everything at the nice winter cafe (was some days before Happy new year).and then

Guy:i have 5 kids in sl

guy: do you have home?

me:no.

He dissapears and then IMs me and saying i lie that i don t have home

Guy: You lie!you are 5 years in SL and you can t not have HOME!

Me: but i really don t have home

Guy:LIE!you are 5 years in SL!

i was confused because don t had any idea what was the reason of this kind of reaction)

I rezzed in 2007 and have never had a home. Never been interested or felt the need. Given all the angst it seems to cause, I don't think I ever will. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

I rezzed in 2007 and have never had a home. Never been interested or felt the need. Given all the angst it seems to cause, I don't think I ever will. 

So much angst! It’s interesting to watch. I’ve  had homes on and off and have never felt a bit of angst about it, so it is possible.

 

22 minutes ago, Panteleeva said:

when i was 4 years with something i met a guy  and we talked very nice about everything at the nice winter cafe (was some days before Happy new year).and then

Guy:i have 5 kids in sl

guy: do you have home?

me:no.

He dissapears and then IMs me and saying i lie that i don t have home

Guy: You lie!you are 5 years in SL and you can t not have HOME!

Me: but i really don t have home

Guy:LIE!you are 5 years in SL!

i was confused because don t had any idea what was the reason of this kind of reaction)

He was an odd one. Did he want to move his 5 pretend kids into your house? 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Eva Knoller said:

So much angst! It’s interesting to watch. I’ve  had homes on and off and have never felt a bit of angst about it, so it is possible.

 

He was an odd one. Did he want to move his 5 pretend kids into your house? 

i can t be sure if he was a man in rl, but seems like he wanted free house.lol)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Today i wrote in group about Eurovision winner and one girl started to talk about that his name doesnt fit his country.And that all people names should fit the country  where they live.And then this girl started to insult others in a very weird way.So sometimes i have a feel that it s the same person with different alts who don t even care to change her style of insult.Also it s awkward to start conflict from nothing.Sad that nice talk times dissapeared(on group of store where i work).

Link to post
Share on other sites

Friend:Hello. gave you seen this new lovely gown?

me:no

friend: *shows mp link* look how good it looks, new release

me:yes,looks good

friend:but fatpack costs 3400L, and i have only 860...(

me:ok

friend:it will looks great for my new RP with my partner,or even simple ballroom time

me:yes,it s nice gown for everything)

friend:sad that i have only 860(

 

 

🤣🤣

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/27/2019 at 4:31 PM, Panteleeva said:

Friend:Hello. gave you seen this new lovely gown?

me:no

friend: *shows mp link* look how good it looks, new release

me:yes,looks good

friend:but fatpack costs 3400L, and i have only 860...(

me:ok

friend:it will looks great for my new RP with my partner,or even simple ballroom time

me:yes,it s nice gown for everything)

friend:sad that i have only 860(

 

 

🤣🤣

this hurts my soul, you should say next time " that does suck but good news... I  heard that Marketplace is also feeling bad for people with low funds, so starting 1st of July they will be only showing items based on your Linden Balance, so that you do not have to feel sad you can no longer afford such items. It really is nice of them to be so considerate of others. I wish they would do that for me, but my balance is always so much higher than the priciest thing, do you think they would let me lodge a ticket requesting a cap on spending ? "  <<<<< THIS IS A JOKE 

Edited by Sasy Scarborough
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 565 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...