Lines that annoy you most

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1618 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I guess there is no SL chat up line which hasn't been tried. Most of the above have a dull echo........

Still no Prince Charming after almost one year.........

*disappointed yet wistful look*

Yeah but I've met some girls who are great company, which more than makes up for it. :)

• Like 3

when i m at home and one dude is at makeup store where i work,for a second day he uses radar to see me and comments everything i do

[08:18] stalk dude): omg nice bikini sıper
[08:18] me: how you see me?
[08:18] stalk dude: radar
[08:20] stalk dude: zoom ty dear D
[08:39] stalk dude 😞 Try another swimsuit pls
[08:39] stalk dude : This is not good
[08:52] stalk dude : waw nice
[08:53] stalk dude : hair pls
[08:53 stalk dude]): yellow

18 hours ago, Selene Gregoire said:

How the heck did I mange to double edit a post and end up with 2...

You have mad skills!

18 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

/me stops in just to whine about the Linden Home whiners

I'm making bets with my husband how many will A) miss the next wave and be back to complain, and B) complain about the access lists/security change (the sticky at the top of that forum).

• Like 1

in last 4 months i work  at makeup store much less ,than before. But today once again i got the question on group:are you live here?lol you are always there( store). I appreciate the info,but do  you ever take a break? :D

uuuuugh..i post info&lucky letters in group for 40 mins or hour and still people keep asking if i ever sleep🤖

• Like 1

Mildly related: I always find it intriguing how few people actually seem to save chatlogs or keep some sort of mental list of whom they have previously written to.

"Hi, how are you? (pause) I see we are in the same group (pro tip: do not mention which one, there can't possibly be more than one interest). Are you up for (this and that)?"

"Well hi... you do know that you asked the exact same thing in the very same wording 3 weeks ago and I already wasn't interested at that point?"

"Oh, we have talked before?"

"*dialogue closed*"

Granted, I turned on auto-reply anyway, telling folks I'm busy or idling, and only reply to certain folks I know... but well. 

3 hours ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

Mildly related: I always find it intriguing how few people actually seem to save chatlogs or keep some sort of mental list of whom they have previously written to.

"Hi, how are you? (pause) I see we are in the same group (pro tip: do not mention which one, there can't possibly be more than one interest). Are you up for (this and that)?"

"Well hi... you do know that you asked the exact same thing in the very same wording 3 weeks ago and I already wasn't interested at that point?"

"Oh, we have talked before?"

"*dialogue closed*"

Granted, I turned on auto-reply anyway, telling folks I'm busy or idling, and only reply to certain folks I know... but well. 

I use profile notes for that. ;)

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

I use profile notes for that. ;)

I used to have a list of abbreviations for those, a bit like doctors in medical notes e.g., PAFO: P*ssed And Fell Over, OLK: Obnoxious Little Kid, and so on. The one I've always had to use most by far is NFG, or Normal For Gor.

• Haha 1

Random horndog Resident: hi
  Random horndog Resident: hru?
 Charlie Callaghan (CharlotteStargazer): I'm doing well, thanks. How are you?
 Random horndog Resident: I am good

(Here was a teleport offer to an Adult Destination, presumably to continue our fascinating conversation.

Charlie Callaghan (CharlotteStargazer): lmao
  Random horndog Resident: too fast
 Charlie Callaghan (CharlotteStargazer): I don't know if that's a question or a statement, but it's not happening.
  Random horndog Resident: k
 Random horndog Resident: u ugly antways
 Charlie Callaghan (CharlotteStargazer): lmao oh well, then I guess I'll have to change my mind. It always works to tell a woman she's ugly, she'll come a runnin' then! lmao
 Random horndog Resident: r u playing hard to get?
  Charlie Callaghan (CharlotteStargazer): lmao not at all. I'm just wondering why on earth you think this idiocy would work. Has it ever worked?
  Random horndog Resident: what r u talking about?
  Random horndog Resident: some girl are just straight to the point
  Random horndog Resident: those are my type
  Random horndog Resident: I don't like drama queens
 Charlie Callaghan (CharlotteStargazer): Awesome. If you couldn't understand my question, which was very clear, and straight to the point, there is no reason for you to keep going. And by the way, drama is awesome.
  Random horndog Resident: I bet u love the drama more than you love your mama
 Charlie Callaghan (CharlotteStargazer): Oooh a rhyme!  Very clever!

So of course, I spent the rest of the night inconsolable at the thought of being "ugly antways" to this charming man. /sarcasm off

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Eva Knoller said:

I got a funny one while hair shopping yesterday. English was not his first language so that could have contributed.

Guy: cute avi

Guy: not so sexy and not so beautiful but very cool

Me: Uh, thanks I think?

Ooh, interesting. I really thought negging had gone out of fashion. You know, along with glittery shoulder pads and the mullet.

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, CharlotteStargazer said:

Random horndog Resident: hi
  Random horndog Resident: hru?
 Charlie Callaghan (CharlotteStargazer): I'm doing well, thanks. How are you?
 Random horndog Resident: I am good

(Here was a teleport offer to an Adult Destination, presumably to continue our fascinating conversation.

Charlie Callaghan (CharlotteStargazer): lmao
  Random horndog Resident: too fast
 Charlie Callaghan (CharlotteStargazer): I don't know if that's a question or a statement, but it's not happening.
  Random horndog Resident: k
 Random horndog Resident: u ugly antways
 Charlie Callaghan (CharlotteStargazer): lmao oh well, then I guess I'll have to change my mind. It always works to tell a woman she's ugly, she'll come a runnin' then! lmao
 Random horndog Resident: r u playing hard to get?
  Charlie Callaghan (CharlotteStargazer): lmao not at all. I'm just wondering why on earth you think this idiocy would work. Has it ever worked?
  Random horndog Resident: what r u talking about?
  Random horndog Resident: some girl are just straight to the point
  Random horndog Resident: those are my type
  Random horndog Resident: I don't like drama queens
 Charlie Callaghan (CharlotteStargazer): Awesome. If you couldn't understand my question, which was very clear, and straight to the point, there is no reason for you to keep going. And by the way, drama is awesome.
  Random horndog Resident: I bet u love the drama more than you love your mama
 Charlie Callaghan (CharlotteStargazer): Oooh a rhyme!  Very clever!

So of course, I spent the rest of the night inconsolable at the thought of being "ugly antways" to this charming man. /sarcasm off

Hmm. Maybe glittery shoulder pads and mullets are due a comeback. I'd rather have those than all these tiresome, boring neggers, at least they become good for a laugh after a while.

He didn't quite follow the script though. They usually also say you must be gay because there can be no other reason you would refuse such a debonair approach.   

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Amina Sopwith said:

Hmm. Maybe glittery shoulder pads and mullets are due a comeback. I'd rather have those than all these tiresome, boring neggers, at least they become good for a laugh after a while.

He didn't quite follow the script though. They usually also say you must be gay because there can be no other reason you would refuse such a debonair approach.   

I know, right? He also didn't insist I must be a guy, because otherwise why else would I say no? Perhaps he's saving it for next time. These types rarely remember who they've attempted to woo in the past.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1618 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.