Lines that annoy you most

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1639 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

42 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

My time stamps start at 00.48  slt which is vastly different to your time stamps and could be local times if it was a saved IM. 

This part actually got me curious (the nerd part of me) because some of my timestamps didn't originally make sense to me, so I used an alt to send me some IMs while I was offline and online.  I figured out the following:

When I'm online, the timestamps in the IM and Chat windows always show SLT.  When I'm offline and someone sends me an IM, there are quite a few times involved: 
  My alt sent me a message at 11:22 local time, 10:22 SLT. 
  The email was timestamp 11:23 - so one minute later - but the time in the email was 17:22, which would be the GMT time associated with the 11:22/10:22 am time.
  When I logged in at 11:45 local time, 10:45 SLT, the timestamp on the message showed 10:45 SLT (i.e. current SLT time), but said it was saved at 11:22, which was the local time of the IM.  

Talk about some inconsistency in timestamps.  

Anyway, it means that my IM actually came to me at 00:48 SLT, which looks like the same time as your IM window.  So basically this person apparently slammed us all with the same IM within seconds of each.  Apparently he wanted to hedge his bets.  I wonder what he would have done if many of us were online at the time and all said 'yes, come to me'.  I'm truly laughing just thinking about it.

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

Oh god. The temptation.

I can just picture it now...

• ѕєχχувαувєєєρяєттуρяιи¢єѕѕ (bettybangers.resident): There's something wrong with my Catwa head!
  • Skell Dagger: Betty - Could you please elaborate? What's the problem?
  • ѕєχχувαувєєєρяєттуρяιи¢єѕѕ (bettybangers.resident): MY NAME IS ѕєχχувαувєєєρяєттуρяιи¢єѕѕ!!1!1!
  • Skell Dagger: เ ๔๏ คק๏l๏ﻮเรє, คภ๔ ฬเll гєקєคt ๓א ợยєรtเ๏ภ: ฬђคt เร tђє קг๏๒lє๓ ฬเtђ א๏ยг ςคtฬค ђєค๔؟

DISCLAIMER: Not an actual chat log :P

I get that “something wrong with my head” a lot!

2F8B60D6-8167-4948-9EE9-A4A6B34F4289.jpeg

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Nalates Urriah said:

How interesting a thread...

Just for fun try these.

ᵉŘ ά?? ? тא? ?€ήŘ?г ??Nⓔ
https://lingojam.com/WeirdTextGenerator

T̸͉̻̲̺̝̫̯̈́͌͆̅͂͑͘͝h̶̲͙̦̦͈̃ḯ̵̧̡̜̪̻͍͆̋͗ṡ̶͎͇͊͜ ̵̡̙̞̪̣̥̯̑̒͆̑̓̽̑ǐ̷̞̩̊ş̸̥͍̄͐͌̇̐́̕ ̴̡̢̜̪͇̫͖͊̔͗̕a̵͔̔͗͒̏͗̒ ̵̰̱͋͠g̷͖̙͊̎̋l̴̛̺̖̦̎͠i̶̳̥̖͎̩͔̭͝t̷̢̖̱͍̯͠ç̴͍̰͛h̵̯̲̬͓̩̐ ̶̻̜̤̹̘̠̋̓͗͛̈ẗ̸͉̰̲́ř̴̢̧̤͙͔̞̗̲̏̏͑́͐ä̷̢͍͚͎͇͕́̐̃n̶͍̰̳̍̽͐͑̄͝s̶̨͖̞̥͕̃͐̈͒̿͊͂l̷̬̰̦͖̞̘̽̓̂͊̑ả̵̛̯̙̀t̸̤̻̘̳͈͕̯̓͌͗͘͠o̵̡̧̤͈̬̯͛̏r̵̤͊̃͋̓͋̓

https://lingojam.com/GlitchTextGenerator
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/6579844/how-does-zalgo-text-work

˙˙˙ʇxǝʇ uʍop ǝpᴉsdn op noʎ ʍoɥ sᴉ sᴉɥ┴
http://www.upsidedowntext.com/

h0w 70 r35p0nd 70 7h3 7yp!(41, w4nn4 h4v3 50m3 fun
ΉӨЩ ƬӨ ЯΣƧPӨПD ƬӨ ƬΉΣ ƬYPIᄃΛᄂ, ЩΛППΛ ΉΛVΣ ƧӨMΣ FЦП
ђ๏ฬ t๏ гєรק๏ภ๔ t๏ tђє tאקเςคl, ฬคภภค ђคשє ร๏๓є Ŧยภ؟
http://www.jamfoo.com/text-generators/crazy-text-generator/  <-----<<<< Best

Not all of these work in SL. But, there are other paces to use them.

Saved permalink!

13 hours ago, Gabriele Graves said:

Random thought, it could be someone reading this forum and picking people out.

...feigns disinterest in this wave of laudatory friendship requests until she finally cracks, then storms off in a huff, setting everyone who got one on fire.

ETA: I just logged in, thinking there was perhaps a chance I'd been blessed while away.

...sets all of you on fire again.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Haha 6

7 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

...feigns disinterest in this wave of laudatory friendship requests until she finally cracks, then storms off in a huff, setting everyone who got one on fire.

ETA: I just logged in, thinking there was perhaps a chance I'd been blessed while away.

...sets all of you on fire again.

/me squirts gasoline on the flames

ff7.jpg

Edited by Selene Gregoire
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Nothing random about it: that's exactly what he has been doing. He told me I had a wonderful profile, and I asked him where he'd seen it. He said from here, of the forum.

It would be rather amusing to discover that he'd been picking names out from posters on this thread! It would be almost like performance art!

Exactly the same for me but he was evasive about how he'd seen my profile. Until pressed......

He's a forum romeo.......(small r).......

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

This part actually got me curious (the nerd part of me) because some of my timestamps didn't originally make sense to me, so I used an alt to send me some IMs while I was offline and online.  I figured out the following:

When I'm online, the timestamps in the IM and Chat windows always show SLT.  When I'm offline and someone sends me an IM, there are quite a few times involved: 
  My alt sent me a message at 11:22 local time, 10:22 SLT. 
  The email was timestamp 11:23 - so one minute later - but the time in the email was 17:22, which would be the GMT time associated with the 11:22/10:22 am time.
  When I logged in at 11:45 local time, 10:45 SLT, the timestamp on the message showed 10:45 SLT (i.e. current SLT time), but said it was saved at 11:22, which was the local time of the IM.  

Talk about some inconsistency in timestamps.  

Anyway, it means that my IM actually came to me at 00:48 SLT, which looks like the same time as your IM window.  So basically this person apparently slammed us all with the same IM within seconds of each.  Apparently he wanted to hedge his bets.  I wonder what he would have done if many of us were online at the time and all said 'yes, come to me'.  I'm truly laughing just thinking about it.

I'm looking at the timestamps in what went to my email - the email was received at 00:50, so right in the ball park giving a minute or so for the offline to go to email.  A lot of times I'm still online at that time. I must have just logged off just shortly before the IM's were sent out.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

LOL - I logged in this evening (for a brief 5 minutes before the latest DDoS took me out) and had this wonderful IM waiting, with a Friendship offer.

image.png.223ff7d7f658a28f8ff52f5cddfe021f.png

Needless to say, I declined said friendship request and didn't bother to answer the IM.  I wonder how often that works for him.

Hey, I got one just like that!  And a second one a day later.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Cindy Evanier said:

No need to keep responding this thread is now closed  

Cindy is the cutest (don't argue with that or Maddie will set you on fire)  

1 minute ago, Lindal Kidd said:

...but I forwarded them to Maddy.

(Whew, dodged that one.)

...sets Cindy on fire while delivering a case of root beer to Lindal.

(I don't mind arguing, I do mind not being the cutest).

• Like 2

17 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

LOL - I logged in this evening (for a brief 5 minutes before the latest DDoS took me out) and had this wonderful IM waiting, with a Friendship offer.

image.png.223ff7d7f658a28f8ff52f5cddfe021f.png

Needless to say, I declined said friendship request and didn't bother to answer the IM.  I wonder how often that works for him.

HA! GUESS WHAT?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

It's not the first time I met this guy tho, but he probably doesn't remember.

First time we met on a dating sim, back then he had a mesh head but he was still a mess. He was cool but clingy and I don't do clingy so I got uninterested. I feel like this guy got so much NOs but he is too blind to see that his own actions are to blame, not the girls. Also, he was really rude when I said I wasn't interested, right after saying that he's polite LOL

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1639 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.