Lines that annoy you most

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1643 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 hours ago, Coby Foden said:

I think those 'ten second people' people never use any vehicles to explore the grid. ¬¬

Most of them are clueless that they can change the amount of time. The 10 seconds is default on most (if not all) orbs. The ones that are less than 10 seconds make it obvious they are doing it intentionally to grief.

6 hours ago, Coby Foden said:

I think those 'ten second people' people never use any vehicles to explore the grid. ¬¬

1 hour ago, Selene Gregoire said:

Most of them are clueless that they can change the amount of time. The 10 seconds is default on most (if not all) orbs. The ones that are less than 10 seconds make it obvious they are doing it intentionally to grief.

Because of the 10-second default thing, I've actually sent people IMs letting them know that they can change the amount of time in their orb and that 10 seconds is really too tight of a time frame for people to properly get themselves out of somewhere if they are traveling by vehicle.

I have even sent IMs to the orb creators before, telling them that I personally think they should increase that default time a bit, since so many people don't seem to change it and also don't seem to realize how inadequate that amount of time is.  

I'm pretty sure that none of my IMs ever did any good.  ??

2 hours ago, Callum Meriman said:

e96d9a21d589bd301cd67c52a19e5f62.png.a47a8f5775a6df4b23944282d066d95e.png

Why? Why did you have to post it? Now I'm getting it and can't log in. And there is nothing on the status page. ?

ETA: Whew. Managed to get in on the fourth try. I just knew my whole last day off before work again was going to suck if I couldn't log in. :ph34r:

Edited by Selene Gregoire

I probably got on right away because of,well you all  know..

It's my,Super Premium Excalibur Account of Awesomeness Member,perk..

When regular premium doesn't cut it,just flash the ole Titanium card..:D

Kidding,It was probably fixed by the time I went to log on..

It's Sunday morning and I'm just relaxed,drinking some tea and being silly :)

wow that sounded like a Bud commercial,but for tea.. hehehehe

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

There’s a site, “isitdownrightnow”. I’ve used it to check sites, but it’s down itself. ?

At first I read that as"I sit down right now"

I really have to stop stopping in the middle of things..The meaning was only inches away from me at the time.  :$

hehehe

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

2 hours ago, AyelaNewLife said:

I've got this one guy that IM's me every few days with some variation of a spanking emote. If he says hi I'll respond, but every time he does that I close the conversation.

Currently up to 11 attempts, he's still not gotten the hint.

You are very patient!

On 10/23/2018 at 5:28 PM, Alyona Su said:

I thought it was odd for sure because I wasn't wearing *anything* that could even be mistaken for a collar, though feminine AO it certainly didn't suggest anything submissive and I was dressed sensually, but hardly provocatively. These were the first things that went through my mind at the time. That's when I realized it must be a copy/paste thing for him  ~shakes her with hearty chuckles~

This reminded me of a time a random guy hit on me, wanting a submissive.

I was wearing a frock coat and tricorn and shopping for a sword :D

• Like 3

Him: Hey I just bought some VAW (or something like that) genitals, you can test them for me

Me: Oh that's cool, I just got the ***** but I hear it's pretty good, we can test that first

Him: You're a dude?!

Me: Only in rl, and what happens in sl stays in sl

Him: Uh no way *poof*

• Haha 7

3 minutes ago, Liana Wildmist said:

Him: Hey I just bought some VAW (or something like that) genitals, you can test them for me

Me: Oh that's cool, I just got the ***** but I hear it's pretty good, we can test that first

Him: You're a dude?!

Me: Only in rl, and what happens in sl stays in sl

Him: Uh no way *poof*

B-b-but what if he catches the gay disease from typing words at someone on the internet?!? Won't someone think of the children?!? *pearl clutching intensifies*

• Haha 3

Absolutely hate when I get...../smiles.  What am I supposed to do with that?  I now have something in my profile in regards to that yet I still get it all the time.  I used to respond.../me runs screaming from the creep smiling at her but now I just ignore

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, RowanMinx said:

Absolutely hate when I get...../smiles.  What am I supposed to do with that?  I now have something in my profile in regards to that yet I still get it all the time.  I used to respond.../me runs screaming from the creep smiling at her but now I just ignore

I have a problem with that, I mean, if the person properly:
/me smiles

It's ok for me but they never do that, they usually just:
smiles

14 minutes ago, Sylvannas Zulaman said:

I have a problem with that, I mean, if the person properly:
/me smiles

It's ok for me but they never do that, they usually just:
smiles

/me happens to be looking the other way and totally misses seeing anything in your direction.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1643 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.