Lines that annoy you most

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1643 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 hours ago, Donna Underall said:

We've all been new and I think we've all gone into that bedroom like little lambs.  :P

Suddenly you find yourself in a cheap, primmy 50L rental standing next to a nakie noobatar with a expensive foot and a half long wang!

Edited by janetosilio
  • Haha 5

10 hours ago, KanryDrago said:

Being angry here is totally your fault though, why would you even accept a random tp from a stranger, if you do and it interrupts you blame your stupid rather than their prankery.

Another good way to piss someone off, calling them stupid when they most definitely are not. You're assuming much without knowing the whole story.

5 hours ago, Selene Gregoire said:

Another good way to piss someone off, calling them stupid when they most definitely are not. You're assuming much without knowing the whole story.

Selene I wasnt calling you stupid, merely the act of accepting a tp from a random stupid. Each and everyone of us does stupid at some time in our life. We hopefully then learn from experience not to do it.

16 hours ago, KanryDrago said:

Being angry here is totally your fault though, why would you even accept a random tp from a stranger, if you do and it interrupts you blame your stupid rather than their prankery.

It's always easier to blame someone else than to blame yourself.

I'd go into a big long political rant here, but I'm trying to be good.

:)

• Confused 1

I decided to follow my most recent blind TP, just to see what happened.

There were two "hoodrat"-cliche avatars sitting on a sofa each, another girl that TPed away before she'd fully rezzed, and a latex-clad mistress with her chained submissive in tow. The mistress immediately started trying to discuss limits for the use of her sub, while the two guys rambled in broken English about sitting down, getting naked, and something about my bottom.

That was weird.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, AyelaNewLife said:

There were two "hoodrat"-cliche avatars sitting on a sofa each, another girl that TPed away before she'd fully rezzed, and a latex-clad mistress with her chained submissive in tow. The mistress immediately started trying to discuss limits for the use of her sub, while the two guys rambled in broken English about sitting down, getting naked, and something about my bottom.

That was weird.

Damn, you get all the good TP offers all mine are noobs wanting the s e x

:)

1 hour ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Plus, politics are not relevant to each and every discussion.

Most times they are though. But, if i post politics in here, I get accused of trolling... ie posting an opinion contrary to the group consensus simple to create drama and discourse. So, no more poking sticks in the hive mind from me :)

3 hours ago, AyelaNewLife said:

That was weird.

I haven't taken a blind tp since I was NGOTB.  But might be fun to try again since all my n00b washed off.

25 minutes ago, Quinn Lysette said:

i got another 1  the line at the local cable office when you go to ask if they can forgive you 1 month cuz u had to pay rent  u owed and yr now broke :(

Damn those evil greedy capitalists, where is their compassion? Afterwards you can go beg for free food at WalMart.

I used to be annoyed by the line "I love you babe", but now I just think, ok, so you wanna lie to me to get what you want, thanks so much for clarifying the rules of this little game, I can play by those rules to.

I have had this in my profile for quite a long time:

Oh, and before you ask: I already have enough subs and slaves, I'm not looking for even more.
Oh, und bevor ihr fragt: Ich habe bereits genug Subs und Sklav(inn)en. Ich suche nicht nach noch mehr.

And yet, whenever I am at places like HBC or MD, people regularly approach me and ask if I would accept them as sub. 😲

Edited by ThorinII

23 minutes ago, ThorinII said:

I have had this in my profile for quite a long time:

And yet, whenever I am at places like HBC or MD, people regularly approach me and ask if I would accept them as sub. 😲

Yeah well...

MD...

I mean, walk in there wearing a pair of thigh boots, and stand near the cuffs vendors and you should only have to wait about 30 seconds for 

*incoming im alert noise*

"Hello, I, a no limits german sklavin am being. Your Domina boots, lick, may I, bitte?"

Take a sub with you in one of those BWP leash-able steel luggage cases..., that usually scares off the "MD No Limits Subs" pretty fast, they get as far as the no limits announcement, thewn notice you have somebody locked in a small steel box on wheels training behind you and vanish!

;) 

11 hours ago, Klytyna said:

*incoming im alert noise*

"Hello, I, a no limits german sklavin am being. Your Domina boots, lick, may I, bitte?"

Are you suggesting that all Germans are stupid and have no command of the English language?
Are you one of those, who mock other people for trying to communicate with you in YOUR language?

If you are then let me tell you something: I am German. I do speak English, as  many Germans do. Once your German is as good as my English, you will have room for comment or room for making fun out of people who's command of the English language is not at your standards.

Got the message?

Edited by carolinestravels
  • Haha 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1643 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.