I've been working on a T-55 model for the marketplace, using scripts from an example I found some time ago on VICE.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/T-55-Tank-VICE/14664468

This is the tank I've working on, I can't figure out how to make the cannon to be able to move vertically instead of just rotating. I've tried using Space Tech Advanced Turret Scripts but it seems not only not to work properly with this one for the first time since using it for long, but also making the barrel turn 90 degrees back, aiming at the sky and shooting so.

Still could not manage how to make a single-person tank with this pack:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Z3-VICE-Tank-Development-Kit/3723742

Seems to work properly but only with at least two crew members. Seems like the rotating turret/barrel scripts are obsolete because the way it turns, kinda laggy.

Does anyone know how to make the tracks work properly? Like, to climb some stuff at least.
Thank you.

If you're using a generic script, it probably isn't well matched to that specific model. Unless you have mod perms for the script and know what you are doing, it's going to be more work to adapt it to your tank than it's worth. It will be less painful to write a new script or hire a scripter to do it for you. The rotations involved in managing a turret can be tricky, as you can see by looking at a couple of recent forum posts with the same question. 

Just now, Rolig Loon said:

If you're using a generic script, it probably isn't well matched to that specific model. Unless you have mod perms for the script and know what you are doing, it's going to be more work to adapt it to your tank than it's worth. It will be less painful to write a new script or hire a scripter to do it for you. The rotations involved in managing a turret can be tricky, as you can see by looking at a couple of recent forum posts with the same question. 

I have tried, but working with VICE seems quite tricky, as there's no option to change the face of the prim that will rez the projectile (Face 0 in this case). Hiring a scripter seems quite expensive, as sometimes they request to be paid before starting the job (and sometimes with poor results) as another friend told me. I'm not saying all hiring scripters are like that, but I don't consider it as an option.

Yes, that's exactly what I described. The script is not well matched to your particular model. If you have mod perms and are a scripter needing specific advice about how to modify it, you have come to the right forum. If you're not a scripter, your best option is to post in the InWorld Employment forum to attract a scripter to do some custom work for you, as I suggested earlier. Scripting can indeed be expensive sometimes. It is a specialized skill, after all. You may be surprised, though, so ask a price up front. If it's fairly straightforward,  you might get lucky.