SundaeRoze

Some people are saying they cant read my profile

Not everyone but some people tell me that my profile says its unavailable.. Others say they can read it fine... Some are friends and some are not friends.. I have friends who tell me they cant read it while other friends say they can.. What is going on?

thats what some people see but not all. and it is not recent.. But i didhave sl reinstate this avie after i deleted it.. I think that might be part of it.. But why does it only happen to certain people and not everyone?

I have also experienced this and there is quite an easy fix! Go to my.secondlife.com , this is the feed site that you see in the profiles, simply log in and it should fix itself in a short amount of time. Hope that helps.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Weird ...

https://my.secondlife.com/SundaeRoze

It says you are not a resident.

If this is a recent thing I wouldn't worry about it and just call it SL being SL.  It will probably be resolved in the next maintenance cycle anyway.

And I see it via that link just fine. 

Yep, likely SL Gremlins

I see yours just fine as well.  But, I have a friend that can see mine from one of his accounts but his alt can't see it. LoL  No idea why it happens.