Sign in to follow this  
Goodeius

Unable to install the Xcite Scimitar *****

Hi Everyone,

A completely lost noob here. I purchased the Xcite Scimitar *****, but I have no knowledge on how to attach it. I did, wear, add, drop and drag, still I can't get it to appear. Any help would be most appreciated,

You have to wear the hud and make it visible, by default those genitals are invisible the first time you attach them. I wouldn't advise them though, there are better options in the market.

Sylvannas probably has it.

Xcite! was considered the Cadillac of genitals. It has some great options and lots of customization. But, the X4 version was way script heavy, has lots of parts, is complex to setup and use, and depends on a third party server. I like Xcite! but the brand has its problems. Plus it has been a couple of years since they updated the female.

Much of the setup is non-intuitive. Read the included directions. Also, there is a manual online and lots of FAQ's.

There is an in-world group. They are generally helpful.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Nalates Urriah said:

But, the X4 version was way script heavy, has lots of parts, is complex to setup and use

One of my subs chose the X5, it's significantly less script heavy and quite a bit simpler. The look is also an improvement over his old X4.

Still server based, still spammy.

• Like 2