I can't log in

beheboussebnia7

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2148 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

11 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, beheboussebnia7 said:

I was trying to log in but everytime a message pop that the password or username are wrong, PS: I didn't change them ! so I tried to change my password and I don'tremember my security question and now my account is on hold please help me :)

Capture.PNG

You will have to contact support  https://support.secondlife.com/

2 minutes ago, beheboussebnia7 said:

I did ! how much do I have to wait ?

No idea.  Depends how busy the support people are.  This is a resident forum.  You need to contact support to get linden lab staff to help you

Edited by Cindy Evanier
typo

9 minutes ago, beheboussebnia7 said:

I tried to change my password and I don'tremember my security question and now my account is on hold

Your account is on hold because you tried to change your password but cannot remember your security answer.  Due to that LL has no way of knowing if it is really you or if someone is trying to hijack your account.  Thus, you simply have to wait for the ticket to be processed.  Be prepared to somehow prove the account really is yours.

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Your account is on hold because you tried to change your password but cannot remember your security answer.  Due to that LL has no way of knowing if it is really you or if someone is trying to hijack your account.  Thus, you simply have to wait for the ticket to be processed.  Be prepared to somehow prove the account really is yours.

yeah I know ! but i can list every item I have in my inventory 

It's more likely they'll ask you to tell them the names of a number of your friends.  Since most people's last name these days is "Resident", this can be sort of hard.  I mean...

"Complete the names of the following people on your Friends List...

• ______________ Resident
  • ______________ Resident"

Be prepared to ask to be elevated to the next level, where they'll ask for a scan of some RL identification.

2 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

It's more likely they'll ask you to tell them the names of a number of your friends.  Since most people's last name these days is "Resident", this can be sort of hard.  I mean...

"Complete the names of the following people on your Friends List...

• ______________ Resident"

Be prepared to ask to be elevated to the next level, where they'll ask for a scan of some RL identification.

oh my god luckily for me only one of my freind's last name is resident ! 

1 minute ago, beheboussebnia7 said:

oh my god luckily for me only one of my freind's last name is resident ! 

The friends listed are not always just 'Resident' last name accounts.

A question I was once asked when trying to resurrect an old at account -- what city & state were you in when you created that account?  I'm guessing they log the IP at account creation time and unless you are spoofing things, that would point to a city/state.

4 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

The friends listed are not always just 'Resident' last name accounts.

A question I was once asked when trying to resurrect an old at account -- what city & state were you in when you created that account?  I'm guessing they log the IP at account creation time and unless you are spoofing things, that would point to a city/state.

easy ! thank god 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2148 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.