:3c be my friend

scp040

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2101 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello! My name is Hannibal and I'm looking to make friends. 

A little about me:

I'm a very creative person! I enjoy making and building things in sl and a sim where we can hang out and do whatever!

I'm a "mom friend" 

feel like driving cars, playing games, blowing stuff up or stand idly and stare at each other? I'm down for any of that.

I log on sl everyday just about and stand around for hours.

I'm a furry most of the time but I do have other avis. I really enjoy making new avis of all kinds, human, furry, monster, etc!

I am engaged in rl and sl to the same person so I'm not looking for friends to fool around with. I don't want that. My partner logs on sl too and will want to be your friend too.

I can be a bit shy or nervous when you first meet me but I come around in no time and get along with most people.

Very noob friendly. Something about people new to sl has always interested me! I like to be their friends and watch their sl growth. I have adopted a few noobs over the years. :P The longest one to stuck with me I have know for 2 years now!

I make my own textures. 

Bonuses: Free parking. My friends will before your friends over time. Free memes. Good times.

Snapshot_004.png

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

I love making friends, but be warned  I will try to sell you art. I have 4 avis i switch around between, none of which have fur (one does have scales) but i don't mind hanging out with furrys at all. I get on everyday, at least most days but sometimes just for a short time and my schedule  is very erratic. Feel  free  to IM me and send a request, I accept all   friend requests, believing everyone gets a chance and if it was a mistake, I can easily fix  it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I am a total noob! I literally signed up within the last week, so you can bet I have no clue what I'm doing.

That aside, I like to make (bad) art (I'm working on getting better) and to listen music. I love the possibilities that SL offers for creating stuff so I'd love to get into that.

I really like anthro/furry characters, but I don't have a fursona... yet... Anyways, I'd love to chitchat sometime! :)

I haven't gone furry but I do have an Anime character that has furry ears. No tail. I'm always up for a chat if you see me online. I've tried my hand at creating a barn (Which I thought was going to be easy) but I failed pretty bad. I guess it takes practice and patience and time... and land. Anyway! I also like to listen to music and dance up a storm. As well as take pictures of everything I do. it's kind of fun. I usually post most stuff in my Profile Feed. Look forward to talking to everyone :)  take care.

Mimi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2101 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.