leashed without a collar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1150 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

OK .. for starters, a leash is really just a series of pictures that flow from one point to another.  Nothing ever really connects a collar to a leash holder.  I can "leash" Clover (my partner) but we are never actually connected.

So when you think about what is actually happening, sure, I can "leash" someone without anyone wearing a collar.  Because, to paraphrase a bald child from the matrix, there is no leash.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, sweetsissyboy4u said:

Is it possible to be leashed without wearing a collar?

Graphically, yes. That is fairly easy, although the "chain" will go to your avatar centre (usually your crotch)

In terms of not being able to move outside a certain range, possible too with hacks like an invisible cage, but you would be able to escape it fairly easy.

Outside of that, what really is a collar? You could certainly have a script that could do the leash without any of the rest of things like outfit, forced TP, poses and so on. In fact, there is a wonderful halter for a horses that does this - not really a collar, just a leash.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Scripted-Sheepwool-Halter-for-BC-Mesh-Horse-Avatar/4352282

Just now, Carl Thibodeaux said:

You can even hide your collar now a days... So doesnt look like you are wearing one.. But you are.

you can put the opensource scripts into anything you want to, even your attachable biplane (wether that ever makes sense is another thing)

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1150 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.