14 hours ago, TatianaNikolay said:

Some quick shots I snapped at the meet and greet. Tried my best to get everyone.

@TatianaNikolay Thank you for the pictures. "Pics or it didn't happen"

Thanks to everyone who stopped by yesterday  was a fun chat (except for the boating bit, *laughs*).

I plan on doing something again soon, perhaps a group outing would be fun. I'll keep everyone posted.

All of those people who said they were going to come and never stopped by you are on "my list" *laughs*. Just Kidding. I'm thankful ya'll flaked because it was getting to standing room only. 

Edited by Alexianna GossipGirl
  • Like 3

Lol, I ended up at the Forum Cartel sim and not a soul was in sight. By the time I came to check the forum to find out the correct location, TatianaNikolawas posting pics and others were posting about what a great meeting it "was". Oh well.. :/

I'll catch the next one!

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, Alexianna GossipGirl said:

I'm thankful ya'll flaked because it was getting to standing room only. 

Yeah… I TRIED hard to trash the place, but Alexianna was DETERMINED at keeping ALL in-line on that ol' Straight-n-narrow program she'd laid out for us!!  We got away with that 'boating subject'.. but she pulled those ropes in again!      >:(

Great Party all! Good meeting everyone (where'z my damn notes... Geez!)  

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Th mostess what?

:ph34r:

Oh My GAWD! … IF  Alexianna told us ALL once... (she might has told us twiced!) NOT to bring the MOIST subject AGAIN!  Did ya hear that!  BOY I DID!

(my Lips are ZIPPED!... ain't saying Nuttin about Moist!)                   :o

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, AviNews said:

Oh My GAWD! … IF  Alexianna told us ALL once... (she might has told us twiced!) NOT to bring the MOIST subject AGAIN!  Did ya hear that!  BOY I DID!

(my Lips are ZIPPED!... ain't saying Nuttin about Moist!)                   :o

Multi-faceted on the other hand... xD

• Haha 2

a weekly classic is the Breakfast Club, held every Sunday from 8-10am SLT , this week it´s at the Helping Haven: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Helping Haven Gateway/44/53/27

the corresponding inworld groups are: secondlife:///app/group/d0f1fa9f-1a8b-8074-b111-a3fac92fea07/about

and: secondlife:///app/group/adf67d17-9017-6f09-02ee-bd0db569302e/about

(just copy/paste those codes into nearby chat^^)

the schedule for the Breakfast is to be found here : http://www.konastream.com/breakfast.html

now wake up, get dressed and come over^^

• Like 3