Jump to content

Recommended Posts

For anyone thinking of arranging a US & Euro inclusive meet, slt 8am to 2pm would kinda cover most people, but would be pushing the limit for those in eastern Europe and Asia.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Gadget Portal said:

Yeah, that's what I was thinking of.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Allana/192/62/2

24/7

Gadget (and others):  I just TP'd to Cartel LM, using two ways. First was the inworld Search, second is Gadget's LM (above).

Both landed me at a spot on beach below the bowling alley, which is a secluded spot by water (lounge, table, umbrella right there). Trouble is.... one needs to walk around the foundation of bowling alley (rather far) to come up on the other side to get to main walkway. It took some searching to find my way to the bar (possibly my primary target!!).

Could I suggest to owners/managers that this Land Point be moved to somewhere better? Maybe near the book of info.. just outside the bar. All is just my thoughts from my first visit! I've gotten my good LM, on walkway leading to Bar or up to bowling... this is it here:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Allana/187/49/26

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, AviNews said:

Gadget (and others):  I just TP'd to Cartel LM, using two ways. First was the inworld Search, second is Gadget's LM (above).

Both landed me at a spot on beach below the bowling alley, which is a secluded spot by water (lounge, table, umbrella right there). Trouble is.... one needs to walk around the foundation of bowling alley (rather far) to come up on the other side to get to main walkway. It took some searching to find my way to the bar (possibly my primary target!!).

Could I suggest to owners/managers that this Land Point be moved to somewhere better? Maybe near the book of info.. just outside the bar. All is just my thoughts from my first visit! I've gotten my good LM, on walkway leading to Bar or up to bowling... this is it here:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Allana/187/49/26

Ahhh, I hadn't realized that with all of the various changes to the place over the years that the search LM was off.   One of us will get it fixed. Thanks for the info.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I'm not an officer any more so I can't fix it.

Per the info I see, you are still an Officer, but that role cannot set the landing point.  :(

I sent Mo a message.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh .. OK

I really didn't check.  I thought I was dropped from officer role years ago.

>.>

I blame it on the alcohol and the little red pills mama called her special baby sitters.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, AviNews said:

Gadget (and others):  I just TP'd to Cartel LM, using two ways. First was the inworld Search, second is Gadget's LM (above).

Both landed me at a spot on beach below the bowling alley, which is a secluded spot by water (lounge, table, umbrella right there). Trouble is.... one needs to walk around the foundation of bowling alley (rather far) to come up on the other side to get to main walkway. It took some searching to find my way to the bar (possibly my primary target!!).

Could I suggest to owners/managers that this Land Point be moved to somewhere better? Maybe near the book of info.. just outside the bar. All is just my thoughts from my first visit! I've gotten my good LM, on walkway leading to Bar or up to bowling... this is it here:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Allana/187/49/26

Or I just set myself a new landing point when I favorited it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just TPd over using the Pick in my profile and it was way wrong also -- created many years ago.  I never noticed because I always go there using my own LM from inventory.  I've fixed my Pick and Maureen will get the landing point of the parcel fixed.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Derekmate said:

Nice place what you have there 

laughs, did you already TP to my house in advance of the meet & greet? I just set out some nice comfortable chairs and coffee for everyone to enjoy on Wednesday

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

/me thinks we have gotten everyone confused on sites.  We drifted from talking about Alex’s Meet&Greet location ( at her place)  to the location of Forum Cartel location!!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, AviNews said:

/me thinks we have gotten everyone confused on sites.  We drifted from talking about Alex’s Meet&Greet location ( at her place)  to the location of Forum Cartel location!!

Nods. I'm still planning on having the meet and greet Wednesday at 6pm SLT at my place on Pinedown.

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pinedown/149/176/62/

Edited by Alexianna GossipGirl
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Alexianna GossipGirl said:

laughs, did you already TP to my house in advance of the meet & greet? I just set out some nice comfortable chairs and coffee for everyone to enjoy on Wednesday

Nope I was in the cartel place. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

to break those timezones a  bit - if you have a group slot left join the Forum Cartel inworld group and peek in/say hi occasionally ;) it needs life plus yeah it´s a great start^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I'm not gonna be in the midle of the washing mashing repair I will pop in. 

Edited by Derekmate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/30/2018 at 10:34 AM, Alexianna GossipGirl said:

So I've been seeing a common theme of people looking for friends but cannot find a good place to meet up and have a nice chat.

I will host a Forum Meet & Greet for Anyone that is interested, at my place (Homestead)

On Wednesday, June 6th at 6pm SLT. 

Comment below if you are interested in attending. I'll send those that are interested, a LM in-world

I'll be at work in RL :( You guys have fun, though!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ThorinII said:

Aww, I was way too late to the party...

Snapshot_055.thumb.png.71bebb16d0c5630b0bf1ce85d5e05125.png

and me always sleeping when the parties run) time zone is a killer)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...