Forum Meet & Greet

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2144 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

For anyone thinking of arranging a US & Euro inclusive meet, slt 8am to 2pm would kinda cover most people, but would be pushing the limit for those in eastern Europe and Asia.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Gadget Portal said:

Yeah, that's what I was thinking of.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Allana/192/62/2

24/7

Gadget (and others):  I just TP'd to Cartel LM, using two ways. First was the inworld Search, second is Gadget's LM (above).

Both landed me at a spot on beach below the bowling alley, which is a secluded spot by water (lounge, table, umbrella right there). Trouble is.... one needs to walk around the foundation of bowling alley (rather far) to come up on the other side to get to main walkway. It took some searching to find my way to the bar (possibly my primary target!!).

Could I suggest to owners/managers that this Land Point be moved to somewhere better? Maybe near the book of info.. just outside the bar. All is just my thoughts from my first visit! I've gotten my good LM, on walkway leading to Bar or up to bowling... this is it here:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Allana/187/49/26

3 hours ago, AviNews said:

Gadget (and others):  I just TP'd to Cartel LM, using two ways. First was the inworld Search, second is Gadget's LM (above).

Both landed me at a spot on beach below the bowling alley, which is a secluded spot by water (lounge, table, umbrella right there). Trouble is.... one needs to walk around the foundation of bowling alley (rather far) to come up on the other side to get to main walkway. It took some searching to find my way to the bar (possibly my primary target!!).

Could I suggest to owners/managers that this Land Point be moved to somewhere better? Maybe near the book of info.. just outside the bar. All is just my thoughts from my first visit! I've gotten my good LM, on walkway leading to Bar or up to bowling... this is it here:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Allana/187/49/26

Ahhh, I hadn't realized that with all of the various changes to the place over the years that the search LM was off.   One of us will get it fixed. Thanks for the info.

22 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I'm not an officer any more so I can't fix it.

Per the info I see, you are still an Officer, but that role cannot set the landing point.  :(

I sent Mo a message.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

7 hours ago, AviNews said:

Or I just set myself a new landing point when I favorited it.

• Like 1

I just TPd over using the Pick in my profile and it was way wrong also -- created many years ago.  I never noticed because I always go there using my own LM from inventory.  I've fixed my Pick and Maureen will get the landing point of the parcel fixed.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, AviNews said:

/me thinks we have gotten everyone confused on sites.  We drifted from talking about Alex’s Meet&Greet location ( at her place)  to the location of Forum Cartel location!!

Nods. I'm still planning on having the meet and greet Wednesday at 6pm SLT at my place on Pinedown.

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pinedown/149/176/62/

Edited by Alexianna GossipGirl
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Alexianna GossipGirl said:

laughs, did you already TP to my house in advance of the meet & greet? I just set out some nice comfortable chairs and coffee for everyone to enjoy on Wednesday

Nope I was in the cartel place. 

On 5/30/2018 at 10:34 AM, Alexianna GossipGirl said:

So I've been seeing a common theme of people looking for friends but cannot find a good place to meet up and have a nice chat.

I will host a Forum Meet & Greet for Anyone that is interested, at my place (Homestead)

On Wednesday, June 6th at 6pm SLT. 

Comment below if you are interested in attending. I'll send those that are interested, a LM in-world

I'll be at work in RL :( You guys have fun, though!! 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2144 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.