Sign in to follow this  
Davidarof Denimore

change premier account house

Question

A year ago I got a house included in the premium account, but part of the SL fun for me is to decorate, so i would like to change my premium house and try a different region

Is that possible? How?

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Davidarof Denimore said:

A year ago I got a house included in the premium account, but part of the SL fun for me is to decorate, so i would like to change my premium house and try a different region

Is that possible? How?

you can find this answer at least hundred times if you use "search"

go stand in your home, (pick up all your belongings first) open "about land" or "parcel details" and click abandon.

You can do this up to 4 times in a 24h period, and than again.. so pick 5 houses if you don't find the one you like  at once.

You can, as premium, also decide to move to the free mainland. Your tier level included in your premium is 1024 m2, thats twice the size of a linden home parcel.

• Like 1

Especially note the last option Alwin points out.

Linden Homes are on 512 sq m. parcels, and have a prim allowance of 175.  Many people who love decorating find that to be limiting.  Recently, LL increased the amount of Mainland that you can own without having to pay a monthly tier fee from 512 to 1024 sq. m.  You can buy a vacant 1024 mainland parcel, and double your prim allowance to 350.  You can even get a little more than that...form a group, invite your own alt to the group to keep it from collapsing.  Groups get a 10% tier bonus, so you could then buy up to 1126 sq. m. for the group and donate your 1024 sq. m. tier allowance to the group to cover it.

With a 1024 to 1126 sq. m. parcel, you'll then be able to purchase a home, or build one yourself, and still have plenty of extra prims for decorating.

• Like 1