A Noob Runs Out of Parcel Capacity

Egonya

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2150 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have one of the free homes that come with a premium account. The "parcel land capacity" is 175.

After furnishing just a little (bed, sofa, chair, outdoor patio set with plants) I've run out of capacity. I get this error message: "Can't rez object...on parcel 'Seated Woman' in region Waterlow because the parcel is too full."

The furniture has animations. But other than that I don't understand how I could have tapped my capacity so quickly. Maybe these free homes aren't meant to be fully furnished?

Is there a way around this?

Thanks.

Edited by Egonya

EIther the item you are trying to rez is really prim heavy or the items you've rezzed are using more than you think - or possibly you've accidentally dropped something with a lot of prims and it is either transparent or hidden in the floor/wall/etc...

Click the land info at the top of the viewer to get the Land window (or World, About Land).  Then click the Objects tab.  The Parcel Land Impact section will show how much LI is currently being used.  If you really are close to the limit, then you can click the 'Show' button next to 'Owned by parcel owner'.   All of the objects will be highlighted and you can check them one by one to see how much LI each is using.  The highlighted objects will also help you find anything not easily visible.  If you use the Firestorm viewer, there is also an Area Search option under World that you can use.

If you really are not using very much LI, then the item you are trying to rez must be really prim heavy.  You can go to a sandbox and rez it there to see how much LI it really is.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I sent you a screenshot ineorld showing all your items & their LI on your parcel.
You are out of LI - the main problem is the large number of lavender planters you have rezzed out at 4LI each

Edited by Whirly Fizzle
  • Like 3

I actually buildt a 3rd floor on top of my friend's house...and it still isn't full. The trick is to stay with low prim usage furniture - basically I don't use anything above 5 LI.

Advanced building trick will be: Use a holodeck rezzer (LindenHome TOS only allows permanent prim rezzers - not Temprezzers so do some building classes  before trying to do those or they can get you in trouble) I have some high LI playable baordgames and party decorations in a holodeck rezzer - I can get them out whenever I want without having all out at the same time.

Edited by Fionalein

10 hours ago, Whirly Fizzle said:

You are out of LI - the main problem is the large number of lavender planters you have rezzed out at 4LI each

In good news for the original poster, there are heaps of places you can get quite nice 1LI mesh plants these days, including in planters. It is definitely possible to furnish a 512 and have a few plants as well, it just requires a bit of planning and careful shopping.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2150 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.