Marketplace

Skullsic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2156 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

13 answers to this question

48 minutes ago, Skullsic said:

I can't buy anything from the marketplace anymore for some reason.  It lets me put items in the cart and I can check out but when I click on buy now it disappears.

Silly question, are you actually logged in to the MP?   

58 minutes ago, Skullsic said:

I can't buy anything from the marketplace anymore for some reason.  It lets me put items in the cart and I can check out but when I click on buy now it disappears.

"Buy Now" and "Add to Cart" are two different things.  Buy Now should take you directly to the checkout for 'that item only'.  When you add to cart, you can then click the cart icon in the upper right to actually go to the cart and then purchase those items.

Or are you talking about the 'Buy Now' button on the actual checkout page - where it shows possible payment methods?  i.e. This page:

image.png.6a1323002afe87f45531d216f0324d35.png

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

2 minutes ago, Skullsic said:

I've been on SL for years I know the process of buying things on marketplace.

We get a lot of questions here about MP purchases and people constantly confuse those options.  Not knowing your MP history, it was a valid possibility to mention.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Skullsic said:

I'm talking about the final buy now after you click on check out.  I've been on SL for years I know the process of buying things on marketplace.

In that case,  do you have enough L$ in your account?

Yes I have enough lindens for the purchases, I've tried buying things that cost and buying free demos but still the same problem. 

The buy now disappears after I click on it and the page doesn't go to the next one like it should after you buy something.  The buy now button turns white (disappears) after I click it and there is no other option to pay for things.

https://gyazo.com/17299816ff584e69ac09493e6b59b1e1

I'm unsure BUT... the way MP acts for me (in a regular Browser) it can be confusing.....

When I add to cart and go to Checkout and Buy..... it goes to another screen with the ACTUAL 'buy now' click at the very BOTTOM of page. I have to scroll down to it.. to actually factually BUY the things.   That page is FULL of other items (which I may Wish to pickup … on the way out.. I guess! and I DO NOT). Is so confusing at that point.

Don't know if that's the problem here or not.

2 minutes ago, Skullsic said:

Yes I have enough lindens for the purchases, I've tried buying things that cost and buying free demos but still the same problem. 

The buy now disappears after I click on it and the page doesn't go to the next one like it should after you buy something.  The buy now button turns white (disappears) after I click it and there is no other option to pay for things.

https://gyazo.com/17299816ff584e69ac09493e6b59b1e1

That is definitely odd.  Okay, at this point I'd first suggest either clearing all cache and cookies and such from your browser and trying again.  And/or try a different browser to see if the result is the same.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Are you sure you are actually logged in to the Marketplace web page?  I've had some confusing behaviors at times, and found I'd forgot to log in.

If I'm not logged in, I can't even get to the screen with the final Buy button.  As soon as I click Check Out, it takes me to the login page.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2156 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.