Jump to content

Beleeza Jake conundrum


You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 914 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

I have recently purchased the Beleeza Jake as an "upgrade" from the Slink Aesthetic. What I want to know is, has anyone else had issues with Omega tats being there one second, then simply vanishing, or parts of it vanishing on user end? I would hate to have all my ink go to waste. Or should I just buck down and use tats that are Jake compatible only? I toggle the top clothing layer on and off and its there one min, gone the next or parts of it vanish. This is highly annoying as I went with this body to eliminate that terrible seam when using the Vista or Slink hands on the Aesthetic body without having the shape be that of a pipecleaner.

Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, jeremy123 said:

I have recently purchased the Beleeza Jake as an "upgrade" from the Slink Aesthetic. What I want to know is, has anyone else had issues with Omega tats being there one second, then simply vanishing, or parts of it vanishing on user end? I would hate to have all my ink go to waste. Or should I just buck down and use tats that are Jake compatible only? I toggle the top clothing layer on and off and its there one min, gone the next or parts of it vanish. This is highly annoying as I went with this body to eliminate that terrible seam when using the Vista or Slink hands on the Aesthetic body without having the shape be that of a pipecleaner.

Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated

If you have things on both the "tattoo" and "clothing" layers you'll see that behavior unless one of those layers is set to "mask" mode. When the viewer wants two draw two overlapping things that use "alpha blending" (i.e. non-"mask" mode - almost all tattoos will be using alpha blending) it will be confused over what to draw first if its a complicated thing like a mesh body that doesn't have clear relationships about what's closer to the viewer. Any mesh body will behave the same way and the only solution is to set one of the layers to "mask" mode - usually the clothing layer because mask mode will make tattoos look awful.

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Theresa Tennyson said:

If you have things on both the "tattoo" and "clothing" layers you'll see that behavior unless one of those layers is set to "mask" mode. When the viewer wants two draw two overlapping things that use "alpha blending" (i.e. non-"mask" mode - almost all tattoos will be using alpha blending) it will be confused over what to draw first if its a complicated thing like a mesh body that doesn't have clear relationships about what's closer to the viewer. Any mesh body will behave the same way and the only solution is to set one of the layers to "mask" mode - usually the clothing layer because mask mode will make tattoos look awful.

wow, thank you... I had this same issue with Belleza Isis and had just given up on trying to wear two tattoos at once. Just tried your solution and now its all good.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I set the tats through the Omega appliers to the tattoo layer only, and yet still it is there one minute and then either the entire top portion will disappear, or a piece or 2 will vanish on me for no reason. Seems like maybe its a problem with older tats possibly, ones like 2 yrs old that worked great on the Slink body but can't quite stay on Jake. I guess I was lucky enough to find one in my inv that had actual Beleeza appliers and so far so good. But has anyone else had this issue with Jake?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep, I would toggle the clothing layer on and off, with the tat layer active. It would not stay on on MY end visible using the Omega applier for tattoo on top and bottom, well actually let me rephrase a lil bit, the bottom half would stay fine, it seems to be a glitch with Omega applier tats that the top halves either vanish altogether or pieces vanish. I dont know if anyone else has experienced this problem or not. I know the tat is there, people tell me it is there, but it looks silly on my end. I luckily had 1 in my inventory that had a Beleeza applier, but I hate to think that all my good ink is all wonky now. I suppose maybe I can redeliver what I can and see if maybe they have updated appliers but I doubt all of em will.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, jeremy123 said:

Yep, I would toggle the clothing layer on and off, with the tat layer active. It would not stay on on MY end visible using the Omega applier for tattoo on top and bottom

Toggling the layers on/off doesn't work did you try the mask option in the HUD as Dementia suggested, I'm glad this post came up as I was having a similar issue with an applier for Maitreya and the suggestion for using mask mode cured my problem shame the included notecard didn't mention this 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually I have been having similar issues with my Signature Geralt body in the past few days, I have one tattoo layer only, set to blend, no clothing layers. Switching between blend and mask doesn't make any difference (except making the tat look ugly).  I tried removing the tat-layer altogether and re-applying it, still no luck.  I haven't changed anything else with my body to cause a difference. So I am now wondering what has changed server-side this week.

Link to post
Share on other sites
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 914 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...