We need more than board shorts and tank tops to wear!

Orwar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2156 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

45 minutes ago, Coby Foden said:

I went there and grabbed this "Military Retro Jacket Female (XS)". It comes in standard avatar XS size only. However I'm wearing it on Maitreya body and it works great.
Beautiful jacket. It has also a HUD to colour some parts of the jacket.

I nabbed it also.  Even though I have to use some alphas, I liked the look enough to keep it.

9 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I nabbed it also.  Even though I have to use some alphas, I liked the look enough to keep it.

Yes, I need to alpha out some parts of the body too.
But luckily they are hidden under the jacket, nobody knows. :D:SwingingFriends:^_^

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Coby Foden said:

I went there and grabbed this "Military Retro Jacket Female (XS)". It comes in standard avatar XS size only. However I'm wearing it on Maitreya body and it works great.
Beautiful jacket. It has also a HUD to colour some parts of the jacket.

2018-05-28_Military-jacket.thumb.jpg.c42547113e2145fda7b262d66eb8dba2.jpg

The breasts likely make it unsuitable for most male avatars to wear. Also male and female base shapes have quite different rigging on the neck, female clothing is going to clip rather badly on a male shape.

Hopefully more male clothes are made, and as Orwar said in his OP, not just tracksuits.

Edited by Callum Meriman

8 minutes ago, Callum Meriman said:

The breasts likely make it unsuitable for most male avatars to wear.

The main versions are for male avatars, with more size choices available.. This female version is an exception, with only one size choice.

14 hours ago, LexxiXhan said:

Sadly**, Kauna is closing down and all prices have been set to L$0.

Yes, I heard it being mentioned in the Deadwool group the other day. I think it's a great shame, I really like Kauna's style (I'm involved with an Edwardian community and I just love their theme). I went by to pick up one of the suits I always wanted, but never could get to work with my body. I'll try tweaking a few things and see if I can at least get a good shot out of it - Kauna closing down was one of the reasons I wrote my first posts to begin with. 

I'll be keeping an eye on the creator though and hope that we get to see something else take its place in the future.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2156 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.