You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2132 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone! Just posting in here to try and make some connections with people that play SL even when I'm not logged in! I have just recently made an instagram and twitter for SL specifically, and would really love & appreciate if you can follow me :) If you have an account of course. & I'm happy to follow back!

My instagram is: absinthevontease

& my twitter is: GoddessOfTease

Since it's been mentioned, I'll throw my Facebook in here too! Name on there is Billie Byler :) 

TIA everybody❤️

Edited by BillieByler
Edited to add 1 more social media account

9 hours ago, BillieByler said:

Hello everyone! Just posting in here to try and make some connections with people that play SL even when I'm not logged in! I have just recently made an instagram and twitter for SL specifically, and would really love & appreciate if you can follow me :) If you have an account of course. & I'm happy to follow back!

My instagram is: absinthevontease

& my twitter is: GoddessOfTease

TIA everybody❤️

No instagram or twitter, but there are plenty of us over on FB if you care to join! :)

Thanks in advance to you too!

7 hours ago, Kristen Beornssen said:

No instagram or twitter, but there are plenty of us over on FB if you care to join! :)

Thanks in advance to you too!

I just may have to try to break back into my account! lol Really wasn't sure how many peeps use Facebook for SL

People are actually reducing the very important word 'thanks' into one letter nowadays? I already thought thx and tks was horrible but one letter? Might as well not use that word at all because one who is actually and honestly thankful would go out of their way to make sure other's know they appreciate something.

T is what I'd give someone gifting me socks on a birthday.

Edited by Syn Anatine
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, BillieByler said:

Errr... lol *Thanks In Advance. Let's keep this thread positive please and thank you!

its no texting here... you'r allowed to keep it readable and write whole words :)

and i didn't mean it negative.. just took it a little different than you meant.

1 minute ago, BillieByler said:

Y'all really got your panties in a wad over an abbreviation... yikes. Have a nice day you guys lol. 

you could try english over slang... there are lots of people who won't know where you'r talking about.

I got my panties in nothing, yours seem a bit to tight... :)

Says the person "getting after me" for using an abbreviation lol. :) 

This thread is for "Making Friends" and if you've got nothing positive or friendly to add, then move along. Whether you choose to continue shaking a finger at me over a simple abbreviation is your choice. I won't be replying to those deciding to be snarky after this. Like I said earlier... have a nice day guys. :x

1 hour ago, BillieByler said:

I just may have to try to break back into my account! lol Really wasn't sure how many peeps use Facebook for SL

There are many more of us over there than here in the forum and you'd be more than welcome. :)

Speaking of...

Just scroll past the BS, it's just insignificant blathering and what they do around here. It's not that serious. The FB crowd is a lot more laidback, and there are literally hundreds of SL related groups you can join.

Edited by Kristen Beornssen

9 minutes ago, Kristen Beornssen said:

The FB crowd is a lot more laidback...

... unless they are busy ripping out each others' throats, accusing one another of pedophilia (an illegal act that probably gets auto-censored anyway), stealing and copybotting, sleeping around and all the other fun stuff. 

No idea if there's any SL clique on Instagram, nor what they attitude may be.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

... unless they are busy ripping out each others' throats, accusing one another of pedophilia (an illegal act that probably gets auto-censored anyway), stealing and copybotting, sleeping around and all the other fun stuff. 

No idea if there's any SL clique on Instagram, nor what they attitude may be.

LOL

That may be true of some SL groups on FB, but not any that I belong to. On occasion there will be some troll who comes along and decides to try his/her luck, but they are quickly booted and blocked.

Most of the drama that I've seen,  seems to stem from spats between individual creators who sometimes accuse each other of copybotting or copying each other's work.

I can't speak for the instagram crowd because I don't actively use it, but it seems that a lot of us SLers are also Sims players, so that could be another forum (Sims Forums) for her to check out if she's just looking for online friends, or an online community where she'd feel welcome.

Edited by Kristen Beornssen
  • Like 1

On 5/25/2018 at 4:33 PM, Kristen Beornssen said:

LOL

That may be true of some SL groups on FB, but not any that I belong to. On occasion there will be some troll who comes along and decides to try his/her luck, but they are quickly booted and blocked.

Most of the drama that I've seen,  seems to stem from spats between individual creators who sometimes accuse each other of copybotting or copying each other's work.

I can't speak for the instagram crowd because I don't actively use it, but it seems that a lot of us SLers are also Sims players, so that could be another forum (Sims Forums) for her to check out if she's just looking for online friends, or an online community where she'd feel welcome.

Guilty on the Sims part... lol that community can be quite rude also! Believe it or not. Theres always those types everywhere you go unfortunately! I recently got back into FB and it's been cool so far! Thanks for the recommendation ?

59 minutes ago, BillieByler said:

Guilty on the Sims part... lol that community can be quite rude also! Believe it or not. Theres always those types everywhere you go unfortunately! I recently got back into FB and it's been cool so far! Thanks for the recommendation ?

It's no problem, you're welcome!

So true, about rude types! Are you a member of the black simmers forum? If not, I can send you the link. Most of the people are pretty chill over there.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2132 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.