Sign in to follow this  
LadyTanee

failed to grant capabilities

My SL husband and i Own a full region, we can not get to it tonight, Teleport failed, failed to grant capabilities, we are trying to find out if there is a way to restart the sim with out being ON the sim, - like a back door, other options, - we put in a support ticket and waiting for a response, - we hope one day they change the dashboard to include this as an option when you cant get on your sim - any suggestions ?

7 minutes ago, LadyTanee said:

My SL husband and i Own a full region, we can not get to it tonight, Teleport failed, failed to grant capabilities, we are trying to find out if there is a way to restart the sim with out being ON the sim, - like a back door, other options, - we put in a support ticket and waiting for a response, - we hope one day they change the dashboard to include this as an option when you cant get on your sim - any suggestions ?

I have had this a couple of times in the last 6 months.  Your support ticket won't be seen until support opens at 5 am slt.  On both occasions my sim was restarted within 15 mins of support opening.  I like the idea of being able to restart it from the dashboard or somewhere else instead of waiting.  This is how it works with my OS grid host provider and works great for us there

Edited by Cindy Evanier
  • Like 2