Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Posts

I can't log in from some three hours.

I can't access secondlife.com site.

status.secondlifegrid.net seems like a pic, a static image never changing

My ISP allows me to reach the rest of the world, so where is the bug?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Sonia Yeu said:

I can't log in from some three hours.

I can't access secondlife.com site.

status.secondlifegrid.net seems like a pic, a static image never changing

My ISP allows me to reach the rest of the world, so where is the bug?

 

 

everythign running fine here, been inworld all afternoon ( europe here)  and get in without problems now..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Sonia Yeu said:

I can't log in from some three hours.

I can't access secondlife.com site.

status.secondlifegrid.net seems like a pic, a static image never changing

My ISP allows me to reach the rest of the world, so where is the bug?

 

 

Probably the same one that caused you to post basically the same thing twice more so far this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

everythign running fine here, been inworld all afternoon ( europe here)  and get in without problems now..

I am happy for you!!! O.o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Theresa Tennyson said:

Probably the same one that caused you to post basically the same thing twice more so far this year.

Thank you for keeping useful statistics!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sonia Yeu said:

I am happy for you!!! O.o

you post in general discussion... so you get all type of responses.

I wasn't even off topic  :)

Edited by Alwin Alcott
start to learn it perhaps... took away what not belongs here :)
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

you post in general discussion... so you get all type of responses.

I wasn't even off topic  :)

Alwin, I am sorry: please believe me, I was saying the truth, I was really happy about that. At least you really answered to my question.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sonia Yeu said:

Alwin, I am sorry: please believe me, I was saying the truth, I was really happy about that. At least you really answered to my question.

no need to be sorry, sometimes lines can be read in two .. or more, meanings, i'm often at the wrong one :$

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have just logged in with no problem (also from Europe), though to be fair it did seem to take much longer than usual for my avatar and surroundings to rez properly.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...