Accidental Report, Requesting purge/ignore of it

LenTamiko

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2164 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Um... ok sorry I kind of had been a bit dupped. I was shopping at the SL Marketplace and found a gatcha item sold by a user, I paid a lot of L$ (about 540) and when trying to first open the item, I got a "This item is no longer redeemable for Epiphany Points as the round has passed. Enjoy your gacha and have a great day!" and couldn't get access to it for a while till I picked it back up and was about to delete it. Someone told me that the message was just a spoof and it shouldn't restrict me of opening it anyway, so when I taken it back out of deletion, it did work, but I already accidentally flagged it... is there a way to cancel/remove the flagged alert since it might have been due to a misshap before something stupid happens to the seller by accident? :(

Oops...

3 answers to this question

24 minutes ago, LenTamiko said:

Oops...

in this cases there is no Oops.... just think twice before you flag something, But dont worry to much, if LL checks your flagging and sees it's not right they will ignore it.

Check,and than respond,..  ( not blaming, just a tip... it's not my strongest point either)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2164 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.