UK phone number?

Annjelic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2143 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

9 answers to this question

Hmm - The Billing Support web page no longer shows all the other numbers that used to be listed

https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/31000131008-billing-support

Billing support phone numbers

Toll-Free (US/Canada): 800.294.1067
Long-Distance: 703.286.6277   

Our Billing team is available from 9am to 6pm EST(6am to 3pm PST), Monday through Friday.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Hmm - The Billing Support web page no longer shows all the other numbers that used to be listed

https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/31000131008-billing-support

Billing support phone numbers

Toll-Free (US/Canada): 800.294.1067
Long-Distance: 703.286.6277   

Our Billing team is available from 9am to 6pm EST(6am to 3pm PST), Monday through Friday.

Well, that doesn't sound good.  Maybe Dakota or Tommy or another Linden could check in here and tell us what's up with Billing phone support?

Has anyone found a number for the UK by any chance?  I've a billing issue that needs urgent attention, I opened a ticket 8 days ago but still it hasn't been addressed, and I'm at a bit of a loss as to what to do next.  So does anyone have a number?  How long does it usually take for them answer support tickets?

22 minutes ago, Robert Daguerre said:

Has anyone found a number for the UK by any chance?  I've a billing issue that needs urgent attention, I opened a ticket 8 days ago but still it hasn't been addressed, and I'm at a bit of a loss as to what to do next.  So does anyone have a number?  How long does it usually take for them answer support tickets?

if you had clicked the link in the post above you, you had seen the contact info given in that post is accurate and correct.

Only US/Can and international.

The number as mentioned by Lindal is also a go to try..

On 22-5-2018 at 10:57 PM, Lindal Kidd said:

Here is the one I have: 0800-086-9081.  No idea if it is current or not.

6 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

if you had clicked the link in the post above you, you had seen the contact info given in that post is accurate and correct.

Only US/Can and international.

The number as mentioned by Lindal is also a go to try..

Yes I had seen those numbers but was enquiring about the possibility of there being a UK number not listed on that particular page.  I tried the number Lindal gave but unfortunately it is no longer in use.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2143 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.