I have the same problem. I was in SL and logged out and now cant log back in. I also cant get into my account details on website. No idea what to do but it's good to know it's not just me. I am hoping someone has a solution 

Me too, can't get into either. Was in just a little earlier with no problems... so just happened.

Of course Grid Status says ALL OPERATIONAL! of course

Edited by AviNews

I can log in fine, but not on my alt. 

People inworld reporting issues logging into secondlife.com and the MP.   I'm ok but hanging fire for unscheduled maintenance

yes Ayla 

SL seems to not connect to some User Details both inworld and on website account details page (which wont load) - so checking them is of no use 

yes Ayla 

SL seems to not connect to some User Details both inworld and on website account details page (which wont load) - so checking them is of no use 

The SL Support site also wont load so its kind of hard to report the problem

My partner tried calling. They can't accept bug reports over the phone and the support page seems to have issues as well. When I try to get on support.secondlife.com I get Error in discovery: Error fetching XRDS document: (56, 'GnuTLS recv error (-54): Error in the pull function.')

Investigating

We are aware that there may be intermittent issues with Second Life logins at this time. We are actively investigating the issue, and will provide updates via this blog. Please contact Support if you experience any difficulty with any purchases made during this time.

May 21, 06:08 PDT